• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daughter turning 3 during our trip...

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Our daughter will be turning 3 a couple days into our Universal stay. We're not on a package but we will be staying onsite.

Is Universal like Disney in that if our daughter was 2 at the start of our trip, we would not need a ticket for her once she turned 3?

Thanks for the help :)

My son was 2 when we visited and in a stroller. They asked his age one time and then nobody asked his age after that, I just rolled him on through. I suppose if you don't volunteer that he turned 3 midtrip I imagine you will be fine.

I would get her a birthday button as well for in the parks. People all over the park will say happy birthday to her! I know at my stay at HRH they provided me with a special HR birthday pin and a piece of cake. It's really situation basis and I think HR is the only one that has a special pin. The birthday buttons can be gotten at Guest Services though. Just might not want to put them on until after you pass the turnstiles :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter