Daughter, Daddy and Diva Do Disney!!! -- sep 2011

Ann, your trip looked fantastic and I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself! Peter truly is a good sport, what with the costume and the lei on his head! :lmao: I've said it before and I'll say it again: he's a keeper! :goodvibes Victoria seemed to have a great time too! Isn't it wonderful when kids get to the point that they can stop and smell the roses? That's cool that she enjoyed learning so much in EPCOT. Now for you, young lady! You really have guts to try out for American Idol! Wow! That is so cool. I could never do that! Also, how do you get chosen to participate in so many shows? I *could* do that, but no matter how much I flail my arms about, I never get picked! :laughing: Give us your secret, Ann! Not only did you get to be in shows in Disney but in Universal too! Awesome! I'm also glad that you got to end your trip on a high note by getting some anniversary pixie dust at Chef Mickey's. That was really sweet. Your photopass pictures were great! You really did find a lot of characters! I know you can't wait to go back next year :)

Hey, Ann! I was away from the DIS for a while and totally missed your TR! It looks amazing though, especially with you getting to participate in so many shows! :thumbsup2

I'm excited to see your PTR for next year! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter