DATW-21st-best drinks plz!

awe060

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! :woohoo:

so me, my hubby, and his 2 sisters are heading to dw in 7 days !!! woohoo!!

anywho ... we want to drink our way around epcot ..

we want the BEST DRINKS to try .... and i mean the absolute best! dont hold back ppl!!!

k so .. any help .. and pics (def. pics) would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

thanks so much!!! :wizard:

Try the Restruant board. There are a few dining reviews that have pictures of drinks in Epcot.

You may also want to stop by the singles board, look under the May Meet. There is a LARGE group of us going and we are doing DATW with the Kim Possible missions. One of our members made a link to a card with all the drinks in Epcot separated by country. I am computer illiterate so I can't link it, but it should be in the last few pages.

:woohoo:
You may also want to stop by the singles board, look under the May Meet. There is a LARGE group of us going and we are doing DATW with the Kim Possible missions. One of our members made a link to a card with all the drinks in Epcot separated by country. I am computer illiterate so I can't link it, but it should be in the last few pages.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I FOUND IT !!!!

the link is :

http://www.watank.net/files/Epcot_Drinks.pdf
:woohoo:

The best drink in my opinion is Grand Mariner Orange Slush :thumbsup2 . It is really good. The previous post with the list of all the drinks is great (especially if you drinking on a budget ;)) Just in case you are, some of the prices have changed. The slush is now $9 and the margaritas are $8.95. I would have to say try the Fiesta Margarita.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter