• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dating Website?

Will you join and how much will you pay?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, if it's free

• $1-$5 a month

• $6-$10 a month

• $300-$500 lifetime

• I don't want to pay, but will donate

Results are only viewable after voting.

simonsayz

Loving Dis!
Hi everyone!

I remember reading on one of the threads about dismates, but that seems to be a dead-end

I want to know if there was a dating website.

will you join and how much would you pay a month?
what kind of features would you expect to have?

the reason i ask for this information is because I am in the middle of working on a project for myself
it won't launch for a while considering i am doing this all by myself while i work a 9-7 job and takes 3 hours commute round trip back home everyday

and all the expenses are out of my own pocket so i just want some feedback

all it takes is a few clicks and you don't have to reply

THANKS!

thanks, nice website

but i had a bit of a different approach which i am leaving out since I need to work on my website and prepare to launch it

i am kind of leaning towards monthly membership because i think that will filter out the people who are just joining for fun.

i am kind of leaning towards monthly membership because i think that will filter out the people who are just joining for fun.

makes sense. i know i've signed up for free sites then never had any incentive to ever go back on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter