Dates for Free Dining

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
I can't find this info anywhere. Can anyone tell me the dates for the free dining plan for this year? Am tentatively planning a trip for late September 2008 and would like to guess on dates. I know the free dining is not guaranteed, but....

Well,

I know the first date it is offered is August 26 because that's the date we booked to arrive. I believe it was available through the 1st week of October, but I can't say for certain.

I do believe the last day is Sept 22nd, meaning you had to check in by that date. The free dining would run the length of your trip. BUT you had to book the promo by June 24th.

I just re-read your post, LOL, you are going 2008. I booked in Jan 2007 for Mid Sept in the hopes the free dining would be offered again. You can hope it will be offered Sept 2008. Just make sure you switch your package to include it if it comes out. Thats what I did when the offer came out.

When playing the free dining game, another thing worth noting is that the free dining period has gotten shorter each year. I don't remember the specific beginning dates (I just know that it started later this year), but I know that it ended September 30 in 2006. Now in 2007 it ends on September 22.

Thank you for your info. Will plan on late September. If I can get the free dining, then great. If not, no big deal. Am looking forward to seeing the parks during a different holiday season, besides Christmas and thought Fall would be a great time to go.

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter