dates for 2004 and room cat?

tjkluse

Earning My Ears
Our family is thinking about doing a Disney cruise next year.
We will be going to DW in December of this year and will be getting annual passes. Since we will be living in PA (right now we are living in Australia but are HOMEWARD bound in 23 weeks!!!!) we probaly will only use the passes for our December stay this year and perhaps a trip next year as well. I would like to plan it so that we will still be able to get a AP discount for the cruise. I assume it would only need to be valid through the first day of the cruise when we check in, right?

In order to make this work we will need to plan for some time, probably a week before the cruise a DW (we can stay in Shades of Green- what a good price break) to have a visit to the park and then board the cruise boefore our passes expire. Are the dates for cruises available for next year? Where can I find them?

Also, does anyone know where I can get a discription of the room catagories? What's the difference between 11 and 12? 5 and 6?
How do you decide?

Any help is appreciated.

Tammi

your best bet, IMHO, for room descriptions and cruise dates is www.disneycruise.com

as for AP discounts, I've never heard of any for the cruise. Would love to find out if there are some though as we are AP holders. :)

Check out this site:
http://www.mousesavers.com/dcl.html#ap

This is part of it
A special 4-Night cruise for Annual Passholders is scheduled for January 25-29, 2004. While on this special cruise, you'll receive an exclusive Passholder gift and a special group social. There will be many pin trading opportunities while on the ship as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter