Date night in/around EPCOT?

kanga5roos

Earning My Ears
Looking for suggestions for a good date night dinner in (or around) EPCOT for not terribly adventurous eaters...any thoughts? It will be during Flower & Garden, in the Spring.

Feel free to offer up not only your recommended location for a date night in EPCOT, but even your favorite items to order at those locations too. I’d love to hear them! Thanks!

My wife would probably “just” want pizza at Via Napoli.

You could potentially get water /Illuminations (water view not guaranteed) views at La Hacienda de San Angel (Order the La Hacienda platter..steak, chicken and chorizo sausage you can eat like a fajita platter)

Rose and Crown would also be plain food with potential water views (and has an additional viewing area for Illuminations)

I would think the best signature for plain food would be the Yachtsman steakhouse at nearby Yacht Club.

Mmmmm...our favorite is Le Cellier! My husband is not an adventerous eater and he loves it there too. The first time we each got the filet, with poutine to start, and the second time we went we split the porterhouse for two and it was amazing! I got the cheddar cheese soup, shared the poutine, we shared the mac n cheese, loaded mashed potatoes, and the porterhouse. It was all delicious.

I personally find the World Showcase romantic and beautiful. I’m going to suggest Chefs de France and their prix fixe dinner. The food is classic French.

After dinner, stroll the World Showcase and take in the atmosphere with a few adult beverages, if you’re so inclined. I love the vibe there at night.

We had our anniversary dinner at Il Mulino at the Swan. The food was good Italian and the service was great! It has a very nice atmosphere as well.

Looking for suggestions for a good date night dinner in (or around) EPCOT for not terribly adventurous eaters...any thoughts? It will be during Flower & Garden, in the Spring.

Feel free to offer up not only your recommended location for a date night in EPCOT, but even your favorite items to order at those locations too. I’d love to hear them! Thanks!
In Epcot:
-- Monsieur Paul may be the most 'romantic' inside Epcot, but the French cuisine may be 'too exotic' for folks who self-describe as 'not terribly adventurous'.

Around Epcot:
-- Shula's & Il Mulino are the most 'straight forward' of the Swan & Dolphin Signatures. Despite the football memorabilia, I know a few women who still find the ambiance to be in good taste, and therefore, Shula's is a romantic steakhouse; you walk into Il Mulino passing a live piano player most evenings. While we prefer BlueZoo, but the nitro-smoking raw tuna is not likely appropriate for you.

-- Yachtsman is fine, Shula's is just a bit better.

Lots of good options. From our last trip, I would suggest Il Mulino, Monsieur Paul, Flying Fish. All were very good.

Since you mentioned that you would be going during Flower and Garden, I'd suggest an evening just strolling around World Showcase and enjoying an item from each of the different food booths.

We had a date night last year at Swan and Dolphin. Rather than just going to one place, we did Shulas, BlueZoo, and Il Mulino and had a drink and apps at each. Loved the variety and the Swan and Dolphin restaurants definitely have more of an adult feel.

We also love Flying Fish and Yachtsman Steakhouse if you are looking more for a sit down restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter