Date and Rate ...............2009

Updated to here!

sorry patster734, have changed my resort for our stay 21st July to 28th July,
can i just say as well you are doing an excellent job.

Now staying at
Portofino Bay
21st July to 28th july
Supersaver rate $172.35
King Suite [ free Platinum upgrade]

Thank you for complement!:)

:cool1: July9-11th at RPR:cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

May I ask what rate you received and were there any discounts applied?

We just got an Annual pass rate for April 3 for 3 nights. $249.00 for the first two nights, & 234.00 for the last night. We originally had a rate of $354.00 per night. This is at the Royal Pacific Resort.

RPR 8/15 - 8/19 (4 nights) - avg. cost 180 after taxes for a standard King.

Just booked RPR for May 29th and 30th, $279 a night, 2 queen standard, requested a single King if one becomes available. It's high, there aren't any APH or AAA rates available as of now, but I'll keep checking, just like every other year! There wasn't any rooms at all at the HRH??? That is the weekend AFTER Memorial Day, thought there would be more availability??? Oh well, I'll keep calling, they'll know my voice and name without me telling them until this is over :thumbsup2

Updated to here!

179.00 supersaver:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks! I've updated your stay information to reflect this.

Just booked RPR for May 29th and 30th, $279 a night, 2 queen standard, requested a single King if one becomes available. It's high, there aren't any APH or AAA rates available as of now, but I'll keep checking, just like every other year! There wasn't any rooms at all at the HRH??? That is the weekend AFTER Memorial Day, thought there would be more availability??? Oh well, I'll keep calling, they'll know my voice and name without me telling them until this is over :thumbsup2

Good luck on getting one of those rates. It seems like last year, a lower APH rate for May was available around the end of March or the begining of April.

Updated to Super Saver rate (finally :rolleyes2 )

July
9-13
PBH
Portofino Suite
$210.65
SS
Yes/Platinum
bubba's mom

Ok we are confirmed now for the Hard Rock May 25-June1

$155.57 SS Promotion
Standard Room

2 Adults 3 Teens

$1225.14 Total

July 19-25
HRH
Deluxe Room (w/sofa)
$221.29 avg. daily rate before taxes
Super Savings Rate

HRH
October 24-31
AAA
$261.10 Weekends
$241.10 Weeknights

No APH or Supersaver available yet

Last year the APH came out sometime in August or Sept I think. It was right around $200, I'll be calling back, that's for sure. The woman on the phone said the HRH was 75% booked for October already!!! HHN19 here we come!

HRH
October 24-31
AAA
$261.10 Weekends
$241.10 Weeknights

No APH or Supersaver available yet

Last year the APH came out sometime in August or Sept I think. It was right around $200, I'll be calling back, that's for sure. The woman on the phone said the HRH was 75% booked for October already!!! HHN19 here we come!

Got your October trip added!

75% booked at HRH for October already!

I hope the RPR isn't filling up as quick because that's where we're planning on staying over Columbus weekend and we haven't booked yet.

I got an APH rate for May 3rd for HRH. Paying $144 for a 2 q standard room for a Sunday night (I think Saturday was $174).

thought i added my info. but seems like its gone so here we go

HRH
187.20 - Obstructed View
Sept. 2nd - 5th
AAA Rate

lisa

:cool1:

Month July 2009
Date July 27th - August 1st 5 nights
Hotel RPR
Room Type CLUB ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS Sleeps up to 5
Rate 210.08 (207.68 -219.68) Total 5 nights with tax $1181.70
Rate Type SUPER SAVINGS PROMOTION Stay 5 nights for the price of 3
Loews First Upgrade applied? No level Gold level but did not apply loews First number
Laurabearz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter