Dasani in Disney. Let's do it again! Link to trip report posted!

Long Beach Resort in PCB??

I can't believe she'll be a year either! It's crazy how fast time flew by. Of course we're doing a theme, can you guess what it is? ;)

Minnie Mouse!!

minniemouse1stbirthday_297_1.jpg

We're using the same decorations for Alex's first birthday in December! But in blue of course. We already bought them actually LOL

How CUTE is this for Brynn's Halloween costume??

11398DI.jpg

Not decided yet, but that's a front runner for sure!

Brayden can be Prince Charming ;)

21451.jpg

LOVE them!! I got those costume type onesies from the Disney Store for Alex. He's going to be Woody and Tigger :goodvibes

I love this costume! I think Brynn would look so adorable in it! :)

Thank you! :goodvibes

I can't believe Brynn will be 1 in a month. Time has flown! Bayleigh just turned 1 last month. I was going to do the Minnie theme, but decided to do something different. Love the Minnie costume! I'm thinking about Tinkerbell.

I know, it's hard to believe that soon I will have two toddlers and no more baby! Makes me sad :guilty:
What theme did you decide to go with instead? There were TONS of cute first birthday party but I kept going back to Minnie.
The Tinkerbell costume is adorable too!

keep it up;)

Thanks!

That's it! That's where we've always stayed when we go, and I remember that y'all stayed there once,too!!

Those Minnie decorations are TOO cute! I LOVE them!!

Oh my goodness, those are two of the cutest costumes ever!! Of course, your babies could wear a paper sack and they would still look cute! Brayden would be such a ham in that Prince Charming costume! And Minnie is just plain precious!! Like I said, you can't go wrong with anything you pick!:)

It was a great resort. Man, I'm missing the beach this year! You better post pics for me to live vicariously! ;)

Thank you so much, you're too sweet!! I think they'd be cute in anything too, who doesn't love a dressed up baby? It's adorable!

Love those costumes!!!!

Me too..I'm thinkin we'll go with those, but I'm still looking!

super cute, I'd go with those. Of course any disney costumes you'd post, I'd agree with. :rotfl:

I know, they HAVE to wear Disney costumes since we're going to MNSSHP! I wanted them to match, but OHHHH I just realized if I dressed Brynn up like Cinderella that they'd match. I have to do that now, that'd be so cute!!

We're using the same decorations for Alex's first birthday in December! But in blue of course. We already bought them actually LOL

LOVE them!! I got those costume type onesies from the Disney Store for Alex. He's going to be Woody and Tigger :goodvibes

I saw the decorations in blue!! It made me mad because they didn't have those when I did Bray's party :rotfl: I had to do regular Mickey Mouse. Those are so much cuter for a first birthday!
I bet Alex is going to be adorable in his costumes! Can't wait to see!

I was just looking at a list of refurbishing rides to see if any were going to be closed while we're there. Tough to be a Bug is closed until 9/30!! I really hope they open early and we get to see it, I love that show! The 30th is our last day and we always spend our last day in MK.

I was just looking at a list of refurbishing rides to see if any were going to be closed while we're there. Tough to be a Bug is closed until 9/30!! I really hope they open early and we get to see it, I love that show! The 30th is our last day and we always spend our last day in MK.

fingers crossed!!!

I'm just catching up from being gone for over a month. The kids are adorable and I love the Halloween costumes. I can't wait to take a future little one to Disney World. DH and I did buy a couple of things for a future child when we were there in May.

Bummer!! I'm crossing my fingers for you too!

BTW, I've started a Pre-TR for the cruise, and will probably post some pics from the beach there, once we get back. Of course, you'll prolly see them before then since we're Facebook friends!!

I'm in (though a little late!)! Can't wait to read more! And I love the Halloween costume ideas! :cool1:

fingers crossed!!!

Thanks!!

I'm just catching up from being gone for over a month. The kids are adorable and I love the Halloween costumes. I can't wait to take a future little one to Disney World. DH and I did buy a couple of things for a future child when we were there in May.

Thanks so much!! There are so many cute baby things in Disney! I wish I would have known we were having a girl when I went pregnant with Brynn, I would have gotten a whole bunch of girly things!!

Bummer!! I'm crossing my fingers for you too!

BTW, I've started a Pre-TR for the cruise, and will probably post some pics from the beach there, once we get back. Of course, you'll prolly see them before then since we're Facebook friends!!

Thanks!! I'll have to check out your pre-tr and I can't wait to see your pics!!

I'm in (though a little late!)! Can't wait to read more! And I love the Halloween costume ideas! :cool1:

Better late than never ;) So glad you stopped by. Thanks!!

I got 'Ohana!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay: I'm so excited! I was looking at my ADRs and making a few changes and I just tried 'Ohana since I haven't been able to get it and I GOT IT!

Another thing, we're thinking of adding a night at the resort! Our original plans were to leave Friday night at about 8pm and drive all night, arriving Saturday morning. It takes about 10 1/2 hours to get there. Well, we've decided to leave early Friday morning instead (between 6a-8a probably) so we'll have another night in Disney. We won't go to the parks Friday night but we might go to Downtown Disney that night. Another night in Disney? Heck yeah, why not?!

So here's the ADRs as of right now:

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom® Park
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m.

'Ohana
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Date: Sunday, September 25, 2011
Time: 6:45 p.m.

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Date: Monday, September 26, 2011
Time: 4:10 p.m.

Whispering Canyon Café
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Time: 4:00 p.m.

Chef Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011
Time: 9:40 a.m.

Our MNSSHP night will be the 27th, that's why I changed WCC to an earlier time.

Hooray for 'Ohana - and the extra day! Have you been to 'Ohana before? We loved it!

Yay for getting Ohana! Also yay for staying an extra night!

Good score on Ohana'! We loved it last time!

Cute birthday decorations. Brady had a Pooh themed 1st Birthday. Not sure what Riley will have yet, I have 7 months to decide ;)

Woohooo for an exciting update!!!:dance3: How awesome that you got 'Ohana!!:thumbsup2 And you get another night in Disney!!:cheer2: That's just plain exciting!!! I know you are happy!:)

Hooray for 'Ohana - and the extra day! Have you been to 'Ohana before? We loved it!

No, I've never been! I hear awesome things about it though so I'm really excited! I love the idea of skewered food :rotfl:

Yay for getting Ohana! Also yay for staying an extra night!

YAY! Hahah thanks for celebrating with me!

Good score on Ohana'! We loved it last time!

Cute birthday decorations. Brady had a Pooh themed 1st Birthday. Not sure what Riley will have yet, I have 7 months to decide ;)

Thank you! There are so many adorable first birthday decorations!

Woohooo for an exciting update!!!:dance3: How awesome that you got 'Ohana!!:thumbsup2 And you get another night in Disney!!:cheer2: That's just plain exciting!!! I know you are happy!:)

I'm definitely happy! Now it needs to hurry up and GET here but then sloooooow down. I hate how vacation flies by so I'm really glad we're adding an extra night.

Yay for getting O'Hana!! :cool1::banana:

Woohoo! :dance3:

So who has seen the fireworks show that replaced Wishes? How does it compare? I LOOOOOOVED Wishes so I was so disappointed when I heard it was being canceled. We're thinking of heading to the Polynesian beach to watch the fireworks on the first night since we won't have park tickets.

:yay::yay:ONE MONTH!!!!:yay::yay:

We'll be on our way in one month!! We ordered our MNSSHP tickets and I'm about to order a DVD player for them for the ride. And we still have to get their costumes!! I was so busy with Brynn's birthday party that the trip is kinda sneaking up on me. :eek:

There's still soooo much to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter