DAS wait time limits?

MisterPP

Earning My Ears
So, for the FP I know you have an hour and then you lose it.

Does it work the same way with the DAS pass?

So if you get a return time for a ride through DAS pass but don't make it back at that time, do you have to resign up for it?

- They do not expire until the end of the day.
- You can not get another DAS time until you use or void the last one.

No, DAS return times are good "any time after x:xx" until park closing for the day. You just can't get another DAS return time until you use or cancel it.

FP+ times do need to be used within the hour window, though I believe there may be a slight grace period (up to 15 minutes after). I've heard the grace period was honored but also read of people turned away if they missed their window.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thats good to know. So if we have registered a DAS time for a ride and we have a meltdown or otherwise need some 'quiet time' and don't make it back at the assigned time we will still be golden when we are ready to go again. =D That makes me happy.

So, for the FP I know you have an hour and then you lose it.

Does it work the same way with the DAS pass?

So if you get a return time for a ride through DAS pass but don't make it back at that time, do you have to resign up for it?
no there is no end time for the DAS some times with the paper ones ( they stll give them out at attraction ) they will put an end tme you just have to tell them not too

If you haven't read it, there is a DAS Informatiom thread for WDW and one for DL near the top of this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter