DAS Questions

I can do both, it's the prolonged amount of time doing either that effect me. I know how my situation comes off and it sounds fishy. Without the DAS I will have to be stuck either sitting or standing in a line for however long. In the past I have tried to get a wheelchair since I didn't really want a GAC. From prior experiences I've learned people aren't too kind if you are sitting on line in a wheelchair and then get up and walk part of the way. The DAS will allow less "forced" time standing or sitting. By using the DAS while waiting for my return time I will either be able to walk around or should I need sit for a bit on a bench. I am not "forced" to do either activity.

I know what you mean about unkind people, but what can you do? My suggestion would be rent one wheelchair (don't worry there are plenty) and take turns riding, pushing and leaning. And enjoy yourselves.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!