DAS for Heat issues?

I hope this does not sound obvious, but when the FL heat is a huge problem, it is best to avoid it? My DD has issues with the heat (she also does not sweat enough) , and the sun (sun exposure can trigger a long 2-3 year auto-immune flare). She will only travel to FL in the cooler months, Dec-Feb, or when the parks have extended hours, and go into the parks after dark.

And I do not say this lightly, I understand the complications of trying to travel in such a short window. But if it is such a major factor, it might be just too stressful and risky to go to a theme park in the FL summer. My DD would go out into the park at night, and say she could finally relax and enjoy it.

The other suggestion is to travel out to DL, where the weather can generally be much more comfortable for most of the year. We do that, too.

I agree that traveling in the cooler months is a really good idea. We're about to take our first WDW plunge and because of my health issues, we decided that summer is just flat out not an option. It's not safe, it's not healthy, nobody would have a good time. We're traveling in January to ensure a better experience.

I agree that traveling in the cooler months is a really good idea. We're about to take our first WDW plunge and because of my health issues, we decided that summer is just flat out not an option. It's not safe, it's not healthy, nobody would have a good time. We're traveling in January to ensure a better experience.
Not everyone is able to choose when they go on vacation. For many of us it's either go in the summer, and make the best of it, or don't go at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter