DAS for characters?

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
was wondering if the DAS can now be used for characters i remember on my last trip it was allowed but I've read posts now telling me thats not the case

only the ones with Fast pass times can you the ones with out you can not

wait so you CAN use the DAS pass for the characters that have the FP option like Anna and Elsa? We were told we could NOT use the DAS pas for ANY characters.

Yes for the ones with a fast pass line. Like Anna and Elsa, Ariel in my, character spot. For those without a fast pass line like world showcase, Merida etc no dad but those lines tend to be ones where one person can wait in line and others can join toward the end

Yes for the ones with a fast pass line. Like Anna and Elsa, Ariel in my, character spot. For those without a fast pass line like world showcase, Merida etc no dad but those lines tend to be ones where one person can wait in line and others can join toward the end

YEA!! That makes me sooooo happy. I was unable to get a FP for the time I wanted for Anna and Elsa but did get one at the time I wanted for Cinderella and Rapunzel. This means that I can go request a DAS pass for Anna and Elsa around that same time. =D

It has not changed.
You could always use DAS for any characters that have Fastpass and a Standby line.

Depending on when you went, they were doing a trial last year for a few day/weeks where they ONLY did Fastpass Plus and Fastpasses handed out that day and did not have a Standby line.
If you were there during that time, I had heard that DAS users were being told to use that system that was being tested.

This means that I can go request a DAS pass for Anna and Elsa around that same time

1) NO.
2) When you appear, the CM gives you a return time.
3) It could be soon or much later in the day.

I understood MisterPP to be planning to get a DAS return time when his family goes to use their Cinderella+Rapunzel FP+. However, if I misunderstood -- you do not get to choose your DAS return time. The system will automatically assign it based on the current posted standby wait minus 10 minutes. You may return anytime after the DAS return time indicates, so you do have some flexibility.

Enjoy your vacation!

as my Rapunzel FP is right at opening my plan is to try to walk up to Anna and Elsa first and if the wait is already to long then request a DAS for it and then go do Rapunzel. If the DAS is close to the time we finish Rapunzel then maybe ride the carosel or other short wait rides in the area. I never thought I would be able to actually 'request' a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter