Darth Meet and Greet ?

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
If I understand correctly , there is a meet & greet for Chewie at the Launch Place at Hollywood Studios and the Disney Visa meet & greet is with Kylo Ren ( please forgive me if these names are wrong, I am not a Star Wars fan, but my grandkids certainly are). But can anyone tell me if there is anywhere to meet Darth Vader? And is Mr. Vader a character they may encounter at the Jedi Training Academy ? We arrive tomorrow and this character is all my 4 yr. Old DGS can talk about ! TIA

I'm interested in the answer to this too! My niece and nephew want Vader, not Ren, so I'm wondering if Vader is doing any meet and greets.

Vader M&G was replaced by Kylo Ren for both the Visa M&G and the regular one. Vader is one of the villains the kids can face at Jedi Training, along with Seventh Sister.

Edit -- you can find recent YouTube videos of Jedi Training and the M&G's to help you decide.

There is no current M&G with Darth Vader. He is at Jedi Training and maybe the new stage show. It is a bummer that you can no longer meet him.

Yea when Star Wars launch bay first opened it was meet and greets with Chewbacca and Darth Vader. Little bit after the movie came out they replaced Darth Vader with Kylo Ren. So in the Star Wars launch bay there's a meet with Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, then a separate line for Visa holders to meet a second Kylo Ren.

Darth Vader currently only appears at the Jedi academy

Yea when Star Wars launch bay first opened it was meet and greets with Chewbacca and Darth Vader. Little bit after the movie came out they replaced Darth Vader with Kylo Ren. So in the Star Wars launch bay there's a meet with Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, then a separate line for Visa holders to meet a second Kylo Ren.

Darth Vader currently only appears at the Jedi academy
Thanks for your quick response . I sure hope Darth is at the Jedi Training .

Darth Vader and the 7th Sister are the villains that the kids battle during Jedi Training. Kylo Ren also makes an appearance during the show. If the child with you wants to fight Darth Vader they must stand in the correct line when they line them up to receive their robes before going over to the stage. The CMs will not tell you if you ask. It has been consistently reported with no contrary reports and was our experience that the line closest to the wall fights 7th Sister, the line along the walkway (lake side) fights Vader. Get there a little early and have them stand on a circle in the correct line.

There is no current M&G with Darth Vader. He is at Jedi Training and maybe the new stage show. It is a bummer that you can no longer meet him.

I think it stinks that Kylo Ren has 2 M&Gs, instead of two different people. I'd imagine there's a much higher demand for almost any other SW character. I'd rather have Vader or even a storm trooper over KR. Of course, I'd REALLY want to meet Yoda, but he'd be hard to pull off. 900+ years old and all... ;)

I'm old school Star Wars fan. I'd rather have Vader and Boba Fett than Kylo Ren. In fact, I have zero interest in him. So no meet and greets for me this year.

I'm old school Star Wars fan. I'd rather have Vader and Boba Fett than Kylo Ren. In fact, I have zero interest in him. So no meet and greets for me this year.
My kids are WAY too old for Jedi Training, and my niece and nephew are 5, and don't really know KR, but they really do want to meet Vader. I don't think they'll be interested in JT. Oh well, I'm excited about meeting Chew! :)

I think it stinks that Kylo Ren has 2 M&Gs, instead of two different people. I'd imagine there's a much higher demand for almost any other SW character. I'd rather have Vader or even a storm trooper over KR. Of course, I'd REALLY want to meet Yoda, but he'd be hard to pull off. 900+ years old and all... ;)

I agree with you, but I saw/heard a shocking number of young people excited about KR. My sister and I have dubbed him "That Punk Kid," or "The Punk Kid."

I'd love to meet 3PO or any of the Ghost crew from SW Rebels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter