Darn it, you people have got me so excited I can't sleep tonight!!!

BillSears

DIS Veteran
:rotfl2:

Sorry about this, I'm not really complaining. I'm just so wound up right now there's no way I can head off to bed at midnight.

Last week my Aunt offered me a time share exchange since she wasn't sure she would use it. I told her I'd consider it and I've been budgeting things inquiring about stuff and doing basic planning. My Daughter decided she couldn't get off work and I thought this would be a good time to try a solo trip in September.

So I figured after paying the transfer fee for the timeshare, the food, the rental car, the parking fees, gas, park tickets and airfare it was going to run me about $1245.00 to go to WDW for a week.

Then I was surfing the boards tonight and I hear about the free dining plan!!!! Oh no new choices!!!!

I ran the numbers through for Pop Century since it's just me and with the Magical Express and Free Dining, tickets, and airfare it's $1080.00.

Now I have to make a decision. Do I pay extra for a timeshare room that I'd barely spend time at and would have way too much room in there for just myself. Or do I head off to Pop Century, save some cash and get to spend more time on WDW property? Of course I could always just spend $1540 and stay at Port Orleans Riverside....or $2055 and try out Wilderness Lodge.

I don't want my Aunt to be disapointed because I passed on her offer for the timeshare. But I know deep down I'd love to stay on site.

Yea, that's what I'm thinking too. There's just something magical about staying on site.

Ahhhh, decisions,decisions!! :confused3

My vote would be to stay onsite as well. Much more magical if you ask me :thumbsup2
I'm sure your aunt would understand your passing on her offer in order to save money :teeth:

Hope you were able to finally sleep last night :cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter