darkwing duck

Darkwing has been M.I.A. since the mid-1990's. I too like the character, and miss the good 'ol days of him, Duck Tales, Tale Spin, and other NON Hannah Montana-related Disney programming. It would be nice to see Darkwing again on park grounds.

Darkwing has been M.I.A. since the mid-1990's. I too like the character, and miss the good 'ol days of him, Duck Tales, Tale Spin, and other NON Hannah Montana-related Disney programming. It would be nice to see Darkwing again on park grounds.

i ageree completely but your lucky if kids eveny know who he is.

I miss Darkwing Duck too. He was one of my older DS's (now 22) favorites!! When I make our trip T-Shirts, DS22 always had DW by his name. :)

darkwing-duck.gif

And now, I have the song from the shows stuck in my head . . . Darkwing, Darkwing Duck!!!!

He is really rare but still around ocassionally. WDWInsiders has a sighting of him on Feb 6th this year at the AK Good Times Gathering spot (dang I was there that day and didn't see anyone!!).

Also spotted 1-30 in AK but before that it was 2008.

You can have a CM call the charecter hotline in the parks and check but I doubt he will be scheduled anywhere, I would check at the random locations throughout your trip: AK Good Times Gathering Spot, Millienium Center in Epcot, American Adventure area in Epcot and maybe DHS Animation Studio during F!. Good Luck!

My nephew, now 17, loved Tail Spin and DarkWing Duck! It would have made his day to meet them. It still would, actually.

I haven't thought about Darkwing Duck in forever!! I used to love that show!

I almost bought my son the DVD set last weekend. He's watched clips online and loves Darkwing Duck. I, however, opted for Tron. We're working our way through the "classics".

We have Darkwing and the Talespin DVD's. My daughter loved those shows. But I haven't seen the characters out in a long time. We do have pictures from the mid to late 90's with Darkwing and with Kit and Launchpad McQuack but haven't seen them lately.

As you can see from my userid I also love DD :) - and have been unable to find him in our last 9 trips... :( We had heard rumours that he was at one of the MNSSHP that we were at but we couldn't find him...

DH is really hoping to see him too. He is a HUGE DW Fan....as you can see from his art. I hope we see him, but I doubt it. Here's hoping!!!

Darkwing_Duck_by_KneonT.jpg

Darkwing_Duck_vs__Gizmoduck_II_by_KneonT.jpg

Darkwing Duck was the man or in this case the duck!

I guess you could say he was my gateway to superhero genre lol. I love that show and it was amazing! It's a shame he's not around at all, would love to see him when I go down again in Nov.

Darkwing is my #1 most want to meet character also :( Sadly he is almost impossible to find now... I keep hoping and keep looking though! :)

I learned something on this thread. I never watched the show, but just from pictures and stuff, I always thought Darkwing Duck was Warner - in fact, I thought he was Daffy dressed as a superhero. (Can we say "Daffy" on a Disney board? :lmao:)

OMG I loved DW and have since completely forgetten about him...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter