Dapper Day weekend

whoever

DIS Veteran
Anybody doing a meet-up? The previous ones were a lot of fun.

Amy is working on her dress right now...

Here's a sneak peak at the new dress she's finishing up right now.

IMG_20161023_083013880%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20161023_083040034%20(Large).jpg

IMG_20161023_083052264%20(Large).jpg

As usual, it's beyond adorable! We won't be going until spring or I know we'd be all over a meet up.

We will be there. I have pants for DS4 cut out. Working on Star Wars themed outfits.

We'll be there, too. Work on our outfits will start right after Halloween (4 different costume/dress up events this week, then CHOC Walk this weekend...). Mary Poppins theme this year.

I know precisely which dress pattern she's using!

I will be at WDW for Dapper day - I tend to wear my dresses I've sewn from vintage 1950's patterns on a regular day at the park. Not sure how I'll Dapper-fy it for Dapper day.

I'm in and I'll be bringing my friend! We're Dapperly DisneyBounding as well, I'm going for a Dapper Indiana Jones look and she's a Dapper Tinker Bell!

Undetermined. I'll still have an AP into first week of June, but the rest of the fam's expired earlier this month.

Where did she get that fabric? It is so awesome.

I'm going as a last minute addition, and I don't think I'll have time to pull anything together (unless I wear last spring's DD outfit, which doesn't seem right.) But DD and DSIL are Dappering and Bounding as Lilo and Stitch. -I'm pretty sure she bought the most difficult pattern she could find and then came over to ask me to "help" her with it.

Where did she get that fabric? It is so awesome.
1950-1960s Bates produced licensed fabric off of fleabay. She was going to cut up one of the Grand Californian Shower curtains (we have two of them) for another dress, but ran out of time.

s-l1600.jpg

I'm going as a last minute addition, and I don't think I'll have time to pull anything together (unless I wear last spring's DD outfit, which doesn't seem right.) But DD and DSIL are Dappering and Bounding as Lilo and Stitch. -I'm pretty sure she bought the most difficult pattern she could find and then came over to ask me to "help" her with it.

Isn't that always the case. We've had some great meet-ups in the past. Would love to get together with some fellow Disers at some point.

Some fun from year's past:

DSC_2715%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2641%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2321%20(Large).jpg

DSC_2337%20(Large).jpg

52549410000%20(Large).jpg

We'll be there, too. Work on our outfits will start right after Halloween (4 different costume/dress up events this week, then CHOC Walk this weekend...). Mary Poppins theme this year.

We're doing Mary Poppins too! Give a holler if you see us around :) I'm doing blue/white/red classic Poppins with my friend as Bert and my dd5 as Jolly Holiday Poppins. I can't wait to see everyone's outfits!

If you end up doing a meet up, I'd love to get the details in case I can pop over. It seems I can never catch you guys (usually because of my little), but I always love to try.

I love those pictures! Would like to come admire if a meet and greet is scheduled. (I'll bring my appropriately dressed kiddos, if I need authenticity to get in :-) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter