Dapper Dans

gummybear091

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking about having Dapper Dans as a part of my wedding day. I can't decide when to have them though. I don't want them for the ceremony... So when would be a good time? Middle of the event? Dinner entertainment? End of the evening?

Anyone have them at their wedding before?

Things like that make a great transition and entertainment for your guests while you take a few more pictures and such! That sounds AWESOME!

I believe they cost the same as most trios - around $1515-$1550, I think.:thumbsup2 Lurkyloo can correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'd be upset about missing them too, if we got them for the pre-reception! Would love to have them though. Does anyone know how long they would play for?

We are having the Dapper Dans! They do three 20 minute sets. We are having them do two sets during cocktail hour and then the final set during dinner :) We are so excited to have them!

Has anyone ever had the Voices of Liberty?? I wonder how much THAT would cost! As a choir geek they'd be at the TOP of my list.

Voices of Liberty... I wish I shared the same love. After seeing them for about 20 minutes in Disneyland locked in before the great moments with me Lincoln... I can honestly say that's the first time I've ever had a bad moment at a Disney attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter