Danube River Cruise 12/22 room cancellation...

Raya

DIS Veteran
If anyone is on the waitlist for a Category C "cello" room for the 12/22 Holiday Danube River Cruise, we'll be giving up our spot this evening. IIRC, you have 48 hours to claim the spot or it's given to the next person. Thus I thought this heads up might be handy.

And before anyone offers condolences, we'll be going on the June 2017 sailing. :)

Oh, my, when I read the title of this thread, I thought the 12/22 River Cruise had been cancelled by ABD!! :eek: I'm so glad to find that's not the case, and you're just being nice. :) Glad you're still able to go on the cruise, you'll love it!!

Sayhello

Oh, my, when I read the title of this thread, I thought the 12/22 River Cruise had been cancelled by ABD!! :eek: I'm so glad to find that's not the case, and you're just being nice. :) Glad you're still able to go on the cruise, you'll love it!!

Sayhello
Ohh good point. Changed the title. :P

Thanks for the heads' up. I called today (needed to make final payment and other housekeeping issues) and the upgrade would be at the current prices, not when I booked so...decided the $4000 price difference could be kept and sent to the IRS :rolleyes:.

That said, it's exciting to have paid it off and I do appreciate your letting folks know it was available. Glad to hear you'll be able to go next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter