• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Danskos

Leleluvsdis

DIS Veteran
As anyone ever flown in danskos? I'm concerned about the staples setting off something. What do you think?

You need to take your shoes off before going through the metal detector so you don't need to worry about your shoes setting anything off. You put your shoes through the X-ray, so no worries. Have a great trip!

ctnurse said:
You need to take your shoes off before going through the metal detector so you don't need to worry about your shoes setting anything off. You put your shoes through the X-ray, so no worries. Have a great trip!

I know that, but I know how they are about the X-rays a lot of times. They wanted to comphiscake my gps when I flew to LA bc they couldn't see through the case that it goes in. Ugh :rolleyes

always fly with the clog and sandal and slip ons from Dansko never had a problem! :thumbsup2 PHL, BWI, LAS, SNA, MCO, SFO, LOS, EWR, RDU and LAX!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter