• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dania & Jesus - 01/18/14 - CT/Attic/UK Vow Renewal PJ {UPDATE: Overall Budget}

Your dessert party menu sounds delicious! Love all the peanut butter chocolate goodies. I've never tried school bread, but it's at the top of my list, I've heard so many good things.

And I love your door hangers, especially the Beauty and the Beast door hanger. It's so perfect!

Your dessert party menu sounds delicious! Love all the peanut butter chocolate goodies. I've never tried school bread, but it's at the top of my list, I've heard so many good things.

And I love your door hangers, especially the Beauty and the Beast door hanger. It's so perfect!

You definitely have to try the school bread. It's like heaven :love:

Finally got word on the customized dessert party menu we requested. The chef priced it out for us, and it came out to less than what we had expected ($28.00 pp). YAY!

These are the desserts we asked for:

- tiramisu stemware
- warm apple crumble with granola streusel
- chocolate peanut butter marshmallow squares
- chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- school bread (from Norway)
- assorted cookies

This also includes fruit punch and the coffee/teas station.

We're also having sodas and bottled waters to be billed on consumption.

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! I loooooove me some school bread. :woohoo:

The tiramisu sounds awesome! Probably just because I can never get enough of it though.

It's great that you were able to get everything you wanted for price you wanted. :)

So today was THE day. I sat down and calculated our overall budget for the vow renewal. Our budget sheet also includes our stay at Disney but doesn't include things like the dress, suit rental, favors, etc. Hope this will give some brides contemplating a Disney wedding an idea of what a Swan/Disney event combination would run them.

The ceremony total includes the site fee for Crescent Terrace at the Swan, florals, violinist and our wedding planner's fee. The luncheon and dessert party are based on a group of 25 guests, but this count could and probably will go up for us as we've invited 50 guests. The dessert party total also includes a $12.95pp viewing fee for all of us who do not have tickets for EPCOT.

vowrenewalbudget_zpsfa9f1346.jpg

My precious boys will be my "Chips". I received their outfits and they tried them on.

PERFECT FITS!!!:worship:

Between these two and my little "Belle" flower girls, I'm going to have the most adorable wedding party at our vow renewal.:lovestruc

Vowrenewalboyscostume_zps5628e5c1.jpg

Your "Chips" are adorable! I love their outfits!

Your budget looks fantastic! That's an amazing amount of stuff for that total and guest count. Very impressive!

I just came across your thread, while thinking of planning out own VR for 2015. I noticed that TODAY is your day!!

Congratulations!

I look forward to seeing your pictures soon.

EDIT

saw that you changed the date to January - ooops, well, congratulations anyway!

Finally got word on the customized dessert party menu we requested. The chef priced it out for us, and it came out to less than what we had expected ($28.00 pp). YAY! These are the desserts we asked for: - tiramisu stemware - warm apple crumble with granola streusel - chocolate peanut butter marshmallow squares - chocolate peanut butter cupcakes - school bread (from Norway) - assorted cookies This also includes fruit punch and the coffee/teas station. We're also having sodas and bottled waters to be billed on consumption. YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! I loooooove me some school bread. :woohoo:

Someone posted on your PJ and I just saw this post about your dessert party!! My menu for my parents anniversary party is almost EXACTLY the same!!!

How was the apple crumble?? I'm having apple crisp (are these the same??) with warm vanilla sauce, chocolate peanut butter marshmallow squares, school bread, french macarons, and sticky toffee pudding (I bet the warm vanilla sauce will be amazing on this too!). We are doing milk BOC!!

AND ours is in UK upper!!! So do you have photos?? I'd love to see them!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter