• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Dani and Bryan's Hopefully Fairy Tale Wedding on a Budget PJ and almost TR 12/5/10

Hope you had a magical wedding day!!
Many congratulations to you all!!

Dani, I thought of you this morning as I watching the news and saw that it was 26 degrees in Orlando, about what it was here in PA. I hope you are enjoying your time despite the cold! Bundle up!

Hi All!

Wow, thanks for the wedding day wishes! For some reason I am not getting email notifications anymore so I had no idea anyone posted. Much appreciated!

We got back last Thursday and I am having post wedding depression. Even more so that the ticker is showing we have 11 months until our wedding. Funny but sad. I need to get rid of that :) We had a crazy, chaotic trip and I can't believe it is over. Bryan and the boys were really sick but thankfully I did not catch it until Sunday of this week. It did not help that it was freezing in Florida. We had to buy all new clothes, coats, etc. I love how the weather people were saying "unseasonably cold and freezing temperatures." My guests were unhappy-as if I had control over it. The wedding day was beautiful though!

I have so much to write about but with this cold, I am lacking the energy. I hope to write more soon. PrincessWendy-that was us on the Root's blog. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! All my picture taking friends were in my bridal party (all 67 of them) so there are not a lot of the wedding. Here is a sneak peek of our wedding:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?re...?v=1495749593514&oid=103682099669065&comments

If it does not link, go to STVS FB page and we are the second one down.

On Sunday, Bryan and I had been married for one week and what do we do? Bryan convinces me to get a puppy. I have never had a puppy, or any animal until I moved in with him. He wanted another lab, I did not want a dog at all. He compromised with me and we got a small dog. Meet Mickey, our Bichon Poo. He was born on 10-10-10

IMG_2940.jpg

So in one week, I got married, became an official stepmom and got a puppy. Ugh. Here is one pic of me on the wedding day:

RootPhotography_09.jpg

More to come!
Dani

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter