• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing with the Stars

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Is anyone else going to watch this one?

here's the list of celebs for this years line up

Aaron Carter, songwriter, producer, actor and younger brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and once-teen heartthrob.

Natalie Coughlin, Olympic gold medal-winning swimmer. She is the most decorated female swimmer in World Championship history, with 16 medals.

Mark Dacascos, a.k.a "The Chairman" from Food Network's Iron Chef! He is also a trained martial arts expert and an actor.

Tom DeLay, a former Republican Congressional leader, retired from Congress in 2006 after a Texas grand jury indicted him on money laundering charges.

Macy Gray, a singer.

Ashley Hamilton, - the son of George Hamilton and once-husband to Shannen Dogherty.

Melissa Joan Hart, of Sabrina the Teenage Witch fame.

Kathy Ireland, former supermodel, current clothing designer.

Michael Irvin, the token football player. Former Dallas Cowboy, three-time Super Bowl champ.

Joanna Krupa, model, most recently she was seen on ABC's The Superstars.

Chuck Lidell, Ultimate Fighting Championship legend.

Debi Mazar, actress, currently on Entourage.

Mya, Grammy-award winning singer.

Kelly Osbourne, reality star and daughter of Sharon & Ozzy.

Donny Osmond , won the hearts of millions as a member of the Osmonds.

Louie Vito, professional snowboarder Louie Vito is among the U.S.'s elite snowboarders favored to make the 2010 Olympic team.

Maybe, I am anxious to see Donny Osmond and Mark Dacascos.....but there is a new show on Mondays during the second hour I want to check out, so it may be an in and out thing.

I will be! I like most of the line up and am looking forward to seeing how they do.

i'll be watching to see donny osmond...i watched him and marie every week as a little girl :) i hope he does well.

I won't miss it. Supposedly, Macy Gray is a real diva, hating to be there, regretting she signed up and blowing off practice. Donny, Aaron and Mya are supposed to be the front runners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter