• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2021

Yes, as someone else said a while back, girls/women have been dancing together since forever. Little girls dance together all the time in kindergarten. Not a biggie.

I remember when there were Arthur Murray ballroom dance studios. I bet the majority of them them had more female dance teachers than males. So the women students had to dance partnered with a woman dance teacher.

Then there's the Gloria Gaynor song, "I Will Survive." Women all over, get up and dance to it together. I remember a man saying it's like some tribal anthem for all women. :lmao:
My husband doesn't like to dance, so I dance with my girlfriends when we go out. All. The.Time. It's so not a big deal.

Are all the couples doing a freestyle tonight? Or does one couple get cut first?

Did you like the show?
No, but I wasn’t a fan of Dance Moms either. It seemed very similar, from what I remembered. Little girls train, mom drama, kid drama, girls dance, kids are separated into top and bottom, tears, one kid goes home. JoJo’s mom seems to be in charge.

It was fun, but so sloppy that it looked like he went into a time machine and danced with the same skills he had in week one. It looked like he was just clubbing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter