• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2021

There goes JoJo making this about her platform. :mic:

I thought this was a dance competition? :confused3

Ugh. It's like a broken record. Everyone I know who watches DWTS doesn't give a flying flip about two girls dancing. Who cares?? I only care that she is a ringer.

I have been thinking about Amanda this week. She is such a solid dancer but I feel like I *can't see her*. Kind of like a singer who hits all the notes but forgets to feel the song.
I think that's because she's going through life with half a heart right now.

Ugh. It's like a broken record. Everyone I know who watches DWTS doesn't give a flying flip about two girls dancing. Who cares?? I only care that she is a ringer.

Yes, as someone else said a while back, girls/women have been dancing together since forever. Little girls dance together all the time in kindergarten. Not a biggie.

I remember when there were Arthur Murray ballroom dance studios. I bet the majority of them them had more female dance teachers than males. So the women students had to dance partnered with a woman dance teacher.

Then there's the Gloria Gaynor song, "I Will Survive." Women all over, get up and dance to it together. I remember a man saying it's like some tribal anthem for all women. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter