Dancing with the Stars...Anyone Watching with Me?

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
OK, so it started last night with the boys. I didn't see everything, but have it on my DVR. Tonight is the girls.

Who else is watching?

I might have to start! I read today that the Backstreet Boys were in the audience cheering on Aaron Carter! :rotfl: Ahhh the 90's... ;) But sadly, NCIS is on too... :sad1:

Hellooo, can you say Donny?! I'm there with you! And I think Kellie Osborn looked really pretty.
I will always be one day behind because I walk the treadmill to it.

I'm watching...now I got my DD hooked and even my DH will take a peek but would NEVER admit to it...anyway...I thought Donnie was good and I have to say I like the snowboarder guy Louie(even though he is little; p )I found him rather endearing for some reason. I hope he's able to stick around. Can't stand Tom Delay : ( He reminds me of the apple guy from last season yuk, yuk!!! Can't wait to see the girls.

I don't want to be watching but I am! Donny surprised me and I liked the foodnetwork guy (even though he was a bit over the top last night). I also like Louie but please, good-bye Tom DeLay.

I only saw a few dances last night and won't see it tonight because of NCIS, but I'm watching what I can! I've loved Donny Osmond since I was 12 so I have to root for him. But, Louie, the snowboarder, is just so cute! I am cheering him on. He just looked like he was having such a good time and I think Chelsie was a good match for him as his pro dancer.

I only saw a few dances last night and won't see it tonight because of NCIS, but I'm watching what I can! I've loved Donny Osmond since I was 12 so I have to root for him. But, Louie, the snowboarder, is just so cute! I am cheering him on. He just looked like he was having such a good time and I think Chelsie was a good match for him as his pro dancer.

ITA Chelsie is an awesome match for Louie. I really hope he becomes a fan fav so he sticks around for a while. I did like the food network guy way more than I thought I would and Aaron Carter is gonna be around a while I think.

It's Live!!!!! :lmao:

I set the DVR for the whole season but did watch all of last night. I was surprised by Aaron Carter. That lad can shake his groove thang.

I wasn't surprised by Donnie's abilities, though I was surprised at how uncomfortable he was holding Kym so close.:flower3: But when you think about it, the only woman he has performed up close and personal has been his sister. I think he will definitely be a fan favorite.

I see Ashley and Delay leaving very early.:sad2: They had no rhythm at all. But give each of them credit for getting in front of a tv audience and dancing like that. :thumbsup2

I always watch this series. I love it!

I have to admit I don't know who a lot of these people are this time. I saw Donnie last night, but most of the show is DVR'd to watch after WDW.

Can't believe the Fall season is starting already!!

The Food Network guy is the Chairman on Iron Chef...one of my fav shows... I agree he was over the top, but Fung Foo Fighting, and that is his thing was too good to pass up. Donny did great, as did Aaron. I like that little skater cutie too...

My biggest surprise was how well Kelly did. And seeing Sharon there crying, that is so how I react when my kids do something like that, I can soooo relate. I also liked the model with Derrick, she did great.

As always, have to weed out the duds, and there are a bunch this year again.

I liked the relay dance, that was interesting...

Ah, yes, I remember hearing that he was on now. I would like to see him dance. I'll have to check and see if it is On Demand. I can't stand the long and drawn out results show! Get to it already!

I'm watching Strictly Come Dancing:thumbsup2

ETA I loved Donny since I was 7 - I cried when I heard his voice had broken as I had no idea what it meant and thought he was dying :rotfl: The first single I ever bought was "Puppy Love" - 48p (2 1/2 weeks pocket money)

I really liked Kelly. My dh was picking on her before she danced - based on the practice footage. She sure surprised him!

Len was really in a foul mood last night, wasn't he?

Len was really in a foul mood last night, wasn't he?

I agree, he gets just nasty about some things. He sometimes is just so stuck in the "old" way. Like not liking the American version of the viennese waltz ...what's up with that? It's legal, it was so pretty, but he was being a weenie!

I'm watching Strictly Come Dancing:thumbsup2

ETA I loved Donny since I was 7 - I cried when I heard his voice had broken as I had no idea what it meant and thought he was dying :rotfl: The first single I ever bought was "Puppy Love" - 48p (2 1/2 weeks pocket money)

Mazda, I was looking on youtube at your Strictly Come Dancing show. The set is set up the same, and we even share Len and Bruno. I was watching the Veineese Waltz with that really cute Gethin Jones...wow!

I am just so thrilled with Kellie!!
Tonight I may just have to watch it live. I find myself wanting to vote and the last person I actually voted for was Marie.
Sharon and Ossie were just very proud parents, they weren't "stars" just mom and dad!

Gethin was last year - or was it the year before? The set-up is the same as the BBC invented it and sold it worldwide! (Nice little earner for the BEEB;) ) Len was probably jet-lagged, as he flies out Sunday (after live show Friday AND Saturday night) and has to be back here for "It takes 2" to do his "Masterclass" on Thursday. (we have a half-hour show where Claudia Winkleman talks to the dancers - celebs and pros - and judges, and once a week Len tries to teach her a step that will come up at the weekend). He's getting on a bit you know:rolleyes1

we sometimes get DWTS a couple of weeks later - I'll have to watch out for it!

Watched all three nights so far. I think the correct choices to go were made. Kellie did amaze me - she was graceful and I agree, her parents were just that on Tues - her proud parents!
Look forward to next week.

It's LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Who stood out for you today? Kelli is still surprising me. I think she has tons of potential as soon as she gets over her nervous butterflies. :thumbsup2

Mya is my favorite among the women. She makes it look effortless! Loved her jive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter