Dancing with the Beast (but still loving Baymax) TR 5/31-6/7/15 COMPLETE!!!(UPDATED 7/20)

And then we started our last day the way we ended our first day...at Chef Mickey’s!

img_7871-small-jpg.111007

I love this! How special to have Chef Mickey's be your first meal of the trip and one of your last! SO much fun! I have always wanted to try Chef Mickey's for breakfast, but I have only been there for dinner. Based on food, was there one experience you enjoyed more then the other?

So reminder, Do NOT rely on super fast texting while in the parks, it CAN be spotty.
Yes I've noticed this as well. The Wifi connection at Disney is not the best, hopefully they make the connection stronger in the future.

I LOVE this picture that is taken during 7DMT. I think this shot is so cool! My favorite ride photo of my trip.

And since we had just a little bit of time we snagged a 4th FP+ for IASW as our last ride (and it had been our first, 8 days before), or the “doll ride” as DD called it. She was ecstatic to ride it again and insisted I take her picture multiple times!
First ride and last ride, that is precious!

I really enjoyed reading your TR. It sounds like you and your entire family had a wonderful and magical trip to Disney. You made memories for those little girls, and the adults in the group as well that will last a lifetime! I hope you and your family will be able to go again in the near future. Thanks for sharing some magic with us here as we dream of going back home!

Trip reports like this make me wish I had a little girl. haha I mean I love playing video games, hockey, baseball, etc with my son. Just some of those pictures make my heart melt.

Maybe one day! :confused3

SO much fun! I have always wanted to try Chef Mickey's for breakfast, but I have only been there for dinner. Based on food, was there one experience you enjoyed more then the other?

Honestly, I really enjoyed the food for both breakfast and dinner. I didn't spend as much time lingering over breakfast as we were trying to get to the park for a few hours before we had to leave. So with that said, the food from dinner stands out a little bit more and the breakfast was I believe the same as many other WDW breakfasts. After 2 meals at CM I'm just not seeing all the negatives I had previously read about. Pick one and enjoy it!!!

Trip reports like this make me wish I had a little girl. haha I mean I love playing video games, hockey, baseball, etc with my son. Just some of those pictures make my heart melt.

Maybe one day!

Why, thanks! You enjoy those father-son moments, though. Honestly there is so much to do with little girls that it can be a little overwhelming!

I really enjoyed reading your report - especially since our dates overlapped. Your daughter and niece are adorable and it was fun to see the trip through girl eyes as I was traveling with my two nephews.

While we were eating we had heard some thunder outside but you’re fairly well insulated inside BOG so we didn’t realize until we neared the door that there had been a deluge while we were eating dinner.

Be very thankful that you were nicely sheltered at BOG during this time as deluge is an understatement. We had noticed the clouds getting darker but heard no thunder even in the distance. We had just gotten off of BTMRR and were walking towards The Plaza Restaurant for our dinner reservation when out of nowhere came a bolt of lightning and immediate crack of thunder. We hurried on over to the Plaza and checked in and plastered ourselves against the walls under the awning outside the ice cream parlor since there was no indoor area to wait. People were still moving around out on Main Street with the lightning bouncing around, but pretty soon the wind picked up and torrential rain started and people were shrieking and running for cover. This was actually kind of amusing to us because as deadly lightning was bouncing around, people were walking casually like it is a sunshiny day, but the minute that the rain and wind began it made people go crazy! We were so thankful to have that ADR and be called back as the storm went on for quite a while. I read later that someone was struck by lightning outside of the House of Blues at Downtown Disney during that storm.

Just read your whole trip report and really enjoyed hearing about your trip! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for taking the time to share your trip!

I love all the outfits - the girls and yours and all the matching! So cute!!! Your daughter and niece are adorable!

I really enjoyed reading your report - especially since our dates overlapped.
Thanks for reading and letting me know! It was overall a good week to be at WDW, no?

Be very thankful that you were nicely sheltered at BOG during this time as deluge is an understatement.
Sounds like we had the absolute best timing ever, no rain before or after our time at BOG but we could tell it had really stormed while we were inside!

Just read your whole trip report and really enjoyed hearing about your trip! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for taking the time to share your trip!

I love all the outfits - the girls and yours and all the matching! So cute!!! Your daughter and niece are adorable!
Why thanks, DD and my niece are very close and it was so wonderful for them to be able to share this experience together.

Thanks for reading and letting me know! It was overall a good week to be at WDW, no?

Yes, we found the crowds to be very manageable and although the weather was hot and rained at times, it was overall pleasant for Florida in June! We had a great time and it looks like you did too.

What a fantastic trip! I really enjoyed reading your TR. It looks like you have amazing memories to last you a lifetime. Thanks for all the useful tips and ideas. We won't be on our trip until Oct 2016 but I am deep into planning mode.....and I will be renting a stroller! Thanks again!
You're getting closer!!! Are you excited?

80 days to go and counting! So excited! I got all my dinner reservations as planned, give or take 10 minutes of my preferred time. I was so happy that it worked out so well. Booking my Fastpass rides in a couple of weeks, hopefully that works out well too. Took your advise and booked my stroller.
I've been planning for so long that it kinda feels surreal that it's finally almost time for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter