Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well whadda ya know! Yay for Captain K'nuckles!!!

:lmao:
Congrats_mc-HT_Smiley.gif

MQ, have you ever done MVMCP?? I'm considering it for the day we go in November. Looks super cool, and maybe my only chance to do it (plus I think DS10 would love it!)

We haven't done it in years, but it's a lot like MNSSHP minus the costumes and candy (which is why I like MNSSHP better.) But I do think it's worth it for a special treat. Everything is decorated so nice, they offered hot cocoa and cookies (though you don't really want hot chocolate normally in FL.) and they had snow on Main Street!
::yes::

I was a bit disappointed in MVMCP after having attended MNSSHP. It's still a great evening with lots of great character opportunities, parade, and fireworks, but not having the villain show - it's just not the same.

I say do it if you can swing it.

What a weekend!

DD's party, Indianapolis and a hotel debacle (they're not Disney... they're NOT Disney...), Colts game (and win!) today, then back home to realize I forgot to drop off my CD of sports pictures to the paper! Got the disc dropped off and came home to an email from the evil principal! Haven't read it yet. Think I'll wait until I'm on the clock tomorrow...

And we made a pit stop at the Disney Store. Bought DD a bunch of stuff to open on her ACTUAL birthday AND I got a new Maleficent shirt that says, "Mistress of all evil". Maybe I should wear it to work???

What a weekend!

DD's party, Indianapolis and a hotel debacle (they're not Disney... they're NOT Disney...), Colts game (and win!) today, then back home to realize I forgot to drop off my CD of sports pictures to the paper! Got the disc dropped off and came home to an email from the evil principal! Haven't read it yet. Think I'll wait until I'm on the clock tomorrow...

And we made a pit stop at the Disney Store. Bought DD a bunch of stuff to open on her ACTUAL birthday AND I got a new Maleficent shirt that says, "Mistress of all evil". Maybe I should wear it to work???

:thumbsup2

Hope the email isn't too bad.

I've never seen MNSSHP either, so I think I will be ok with the "lesser" events of the Christmas party. I just though it would be fun to have a special event to attend, something we've never done before, and to see the castle in those lights!! Wow.... And it's like one last great big hurrah, because honestly, this may be "it." :(

Weird week for me coming up. Working today, then off Tuesday and Wednesday. Back to work Thurs. and Friday, then another two days off with the weekend! Ugh. Too scattered! Of course it's going to rain on my two days off this week. There's plenty to do inside, however. Time to get crackin' if we're going to make this move!

That's kwit, not me! :blush:

You'd think I'd learn to read, wouldn't you? :headache:

Thanks! I should know not to post with an insufficient caffeine blood level!:confused3

kwitcherkicken99, I hope that e-mail wasn't too bad. :hug:

And they've moved the smileys around again since my first post today. :rolleyes1

Morning! Kwit - I want that shirt! Good luck with the email. No reason to ruin a perfectly good weekend with work.

LM - it is still a very special event and I'm sure you will have a great time. But it will be a total let down if you plan it after coffee with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter