Dance with us to the airport today is our day

binky503

Wish I was in DISNEY everyday!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: We will be leaving in 9 hours for the airport. Had a bad storm today. We are hoping to get out tonight.

Doing the happy dance....

:dance3: :dance3:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: We will be leaving in 9 hours for the airport. Had a bad storm today. We are hoping to get out tonight.

Doing the happy dance....

:dance3: :dance3:

:cool1: We're leaving from Kansas City at 6:00 tonight. Here's hoping the storms in your area don't slow any of us down!! Have a great time!!

We're staying at All Star Movies. How 'bout you? Are you doing the PPP tomorrow night? I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!
But don't tell my boss.... I'm supposed to be working right now!

Yes we are doing the Pirate and Princess party tomorrow. I cannot wa:banana: :banana: it....:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We actually leave at 7pm New York time... Our flight is not delayed as of yet and the plane coming in left on time from Tampa and should be in Albany that we are leaving on. Keeping our fingers crossed. Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter