Dance with me?!

Still 22 days out but I will dance with you too!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Please satand and do the 12 day dance with me..................
:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cheer2: :jumping1: :dancer: :thewave: :jumping2: :jumping3:

Congrats! I'll dance w/ you. We arrive in the world in six days (leave Friday for the 18 hr. drive - geez, I'm even excited about that!!).

Have a great vacation and extra pixie dust!!

I just can't wait for this trip! We've been counting down since day 98. This trip is going to be so full of surprises for my family. Some of our very best friends moved to N Carolina after Christmas and are meeting us there. Our DD's have no idea! Since we're there during Father's Day, I've bought aRichard Petty Driving Experience package for DH. He would love to do this, but would never spend the money on himself. I'll give him his paperwork on Father's Day and he'll go the next day! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Have a safe trip down everyone! Maybe we'll bump into each other! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll join you. We are leaving in 18 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter