Danauk's Halloween treat trip, day 4

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
Today was our last day and as we were quite tired and had done early entry for the past 2 days we decided to have a lie in, get packed and go over to the studios for opening.

We went for breakfast at 8:30am and were seated in a different part of Inventions but with a great view by the window.

viewfrombreakfast.jpg

After breakfast we headed back to the room and got packed, then called for our bags to be taken to storage. Then at 9:30am we headed over to the studios. The gates had opened so we decided to just wonder around and take some photos. From the amount of people waiting in line already we could see it was going to be another busy day.

DisneylandParisday4004.jpg

We also noticed that some christmas decorations had appeared over night.

DisneylandParisday4001.jpg

We decided to catch the 1st English showing of Stitch Live which my dad really enjoyed. They picked on a poor Italian guy who's English wasn't too great, but he joined in quite well.

Next my dad wanted to do the tram tour again which he had enjoyed.

DisneylandParisday4032.jpg

By now it was nearly lunch time so we headed back over to the Disneyland Park for our lunch reservation at Lucky Nugget.

DisneylandParisday4042.jpg

The food was OK for a buffet, although the tables were very close together and at times it was hard to move around when some kids were running up to the characters. We saw lots of characters here which was fun. We saw Hook, Meko, Goofy, Rafikki, Balloo and a few others.

After lunch we had another wonder around. The park was very busy so we walked through the shops and bought a few last items. Then we headed back over to the Disneyland Hotel to get the bags, take a few last pictures, then head home.

DisneylandParisday4035.jpg

The drive to Calais was OK, not too busy. We called in at Cite Europe to get a few items from Carrefour then had a snack there before heading over to the terminal to catch the train home. The drive in the UK wasn't as good. There had been an accident on the M25 so we were stuck in traffic for ages, then we had to drive quite slowly as we were driving through snow!! We finally made it home at 11:30pm, we were shattered and went straight to bed. Our holiday had been a lot of fun and my parents have said they would like to go back one day. I think I managed to convert them!!

That was a TR with a real grown-up feel to it :goodvibes - lots of great pics, and your experience at the DLH - wow :love: .

I especially liked the pics you took of your views whilst at various meals in the DLH.

A fab trip report. Im glad your parents had a great time. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Really pleased your parents enjoyed it :) I loved your TR too - prob because it was a grown up report IYSWIM :thumbsup2 I'd love one day to do DLRP without the kids and we've only been once :lmao:

I have read all your installments. Great trip report & brilliant photos. Glad your parents had a good time (I took mine 3 years ago) & that the DLH was everything you hoped it would be - what a great place to stay at for your parents, I'm sure it made the whole trip more magical.

Glad you had an amazing trip and thanks for sharing your trip report...the Christmas decorations are looking lovely, can't wait for my trip in December now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter