Dallas / Fort Worth Dis Lunch Meet September

Thanks for asking about me, Debbie :). I am going to physical therapy 3 times a week, and doing exercises several times a day at home on my own. I am still unable to walk without crutches. My leg/knee still has a lot of swelling, and the muscles just are not working right and need to be retrained.

This is my 4th week of missing work (if I can't walk, I can't really do my job as an RN), and it looks like I'll likely be missing a few more weeks :(.

I am definitely gaining new insight on what life is like for people with physical mobility issues.

Well crud, my friend. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

And yes, I can see how this will truly add a different perspective to being a "patient". Here's to a speedy recovery! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :cheer2:

My 3 will probably be 2 since DD17 wants to go see the Musical Tommy in Dallas with a friend of hers. She saw it with school and wants to go again, so she's bailing on Olive Garden. Cheaper for me because that child eats alot!!! ;)

I can't wait!! :banana:

I'm not going to be able to make it today :(. My knee is especially achy for some reason, so I'm going to give it a day of rest and elevation with a few rounds of physical therapy exercises and ice thrown in.

Y'all have fun, and I'll see you at the next meet. Thanks, Marie & Rich, for offering me a ride :).

Hello Guys! Sorry I missed everyone yesterday. I have been running low grade fever and didn't want to expose anyone to my sickness.:sick:

Hope everyone had a great time and I will see you next time.:thumbsup2

It was so awesome seeing so many Disney friends again, and for those that we missed seeing, well, you were missed! Hope to see you at the next meet!

And hey, did you know this? It is about Disney Celebration coming to Dallas on October 14th. They have already changed the Dallas location, but here is the link to the main page: www.disneyparkscelebrations.com

When you click on the "Tour Schedule" link it will show the Dallas and Houston dates and locations. Sounds like fun! Whohoo! :yay: However, it is on a Tuesday and I did not see any times posted.

Have a great day!

Debbie :cheer2:

And hey, did you know this? It is about Disney Celebration coming to Dallas on October 14th. They have already changed the Dallas location, but here is the link to the main page: www.disneyparkscelebrations.com

When you click on the "Tour Schedule" link it will show the Dallas and Houston dates and locations. :

I didn't see any times either, but the location is 1500 Jackson St in downtown Dallas at the Urban Market. Maybe their website (www.urbanmarketdallas.com) will have more details later. I might try to get by there. :santa:

I didn't see any times either, but the location is 1500 Jackson St in downtown Dallas at the Urban Market. Maybe their website (www.urbanmarketdallas.com) will have more details later. I might try to get by there. :santa:

I'm going to check out the location right before because this is the second location they listed in just a few day's time.

And crud, I DO NOT drive downtown unless it is REALLLLLY important. I just don't. When I originally saw the location, it was at Northpark Center. Not bad. But Downtown? I'm not to keen on that one. Hopefully they will make it closer in. :)

I would love to go, but with it being a school night and in downtown Dallas, there is no way I can go.

Another upcoming event I saw advertised is the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the music of Disney on Oct. 31-Nov. 2. Ticket prices for Nov. 2 are $35-$92

Wanted to know if anyone would be up for a meet the Sunday before Christmas, We could do something fun like a Disney Ornament Exchange
Or would you rather have a after New Year lunch..
:confused3
I will start a new thread to discuss it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter