Dale chihuly chandelier on dream/fantasy?

Dream chandelier. Could not find who made, but found where, maybe. A site that can't be posted here indicated it was crafted in Brixen, Northern Italy. I had the Copy & Paste up, but since it won't allow me to give them credit, I deleted.

Also discovered the Fantasy one lowers to service and clean.

Dream chandelier. Could not find who made, but found where, maybe. A site that can't be posted here indicated it was crafted in Brixen, Northern Italy. I had the Copy & Paste up, but since it won't allow me to give them credit, I deleted.

Also discovered the Fantasy one lowers to service and clean.

Building a scaffold tower to clean the Magic's was a major PITA for the yellow suit's and be rid of it before debark and embark!

Great to hear the Imagineer's have finally seen sense and the practicalities to life on a ship!!

Ex Techie :)

I think the Dream and Fantasy's chandeliers are too uniformed to be by Dale Chilhuly.

His work is more erratic, but equally beautiful.

The Magic and Wonder's were a PITA to dust and maintain from what I heard! lol!

Ex Techie :)

When we were on the Wonder to Alaska we got to watch them clean the Chihuly chandelier.

They did it the city where we left the ship on the lower level instead of the atrium deck.

They set up scaffolds and had 2 people clean it while 4 people watched. They were on the two levels above eyeballing it to make sure they got everything.

I can see how having the ability to lower it for cleaning is much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter