• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAK rope drop?

*MomTo2Princesses*

Mouseketeer
We are headed to DAK in the morning. We have a fp for FoP in the afternoon, so we are hoping to rd Navi. That’s our best chance for the lowest wait, right? What time should we plan on being there for 9 am opening?

I think you should be there at approx. 8 am or even slightly earlier. We did the same, and Navi was a walk on.

We are headed to DAK in the morning. We have a fp for FoP in the afternoon, so we are hoping to rd Navi. That’s our best chance for the lowest wait, right? What time should we plan on being there for 9 am opening?
Navi first-thing is virtually never a problem.
(It is not actually a very popular attraction, in general.)

If RD isn't until 9, I would be at the tapstiles about 8:30. They will let you in about 15 minutes early or more. You can get to the bridge entering Pandora. Then a CM will walk the group into the land. 95+% of the group wil be headed to FoP, so don't worry about the people pushing by you.
Navi should be walk on.
Last trip, we did Navi at RD, Dinosaur, EE three times, and got in line for our SAfari FP before 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter