Daisy Bridging ceremony At Epcot in May

mousireid

It still haunts me to this day....what I did for a
We are going to be a part of the ceremony this year because DD(6) is a Daisy Scout bridging over to Brownies. I was looking for information and any pictures from previous years. Also I know we have to be there by 8am - with thousands of Daisies turning up nationally I wondered if the parks are closed until the ceremonies are complete and then do they spend the day there with regular crowds? I know there are two days for this event (we are doing Sunday 27th May) and I also would like to know if FP will be available to use? Does the park have other hours for regular visitors that day beginning later? I saw AP and CM holders cannot enter when the daisies are going in. Any info would be appreciated (our troop is a newly formed small one and we have not done this before!)

I was looking at some info about it. The event takes place outside of regular park hours. Due to it being outside of regular park hours, the scouts with APs or CM admission won't be able to use those. When the park opens at its regular opening time, you will be joined by everyone else.

I'll be there! I am no where near a Daisy--my mom and I are heading down from Pennsylvania as Girl Scout Alumni. It's not just a Daisy event--FYI. I would hate for you to be disappointed.
It's a Bridging to the Next Century event. Girl Scouts from all over will be there. I'm sure your girls will looooove it.

as the PP said, the park will not be open to the public during the ceremony.

see you there!!

I have zero info for you.

I never heard about this before and just wanted to say how adorable it sounds.

Have fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter