Daily surprises

FlynRyder1

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been talked about somewhere on here before, but i couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

We are going next week to the World with two boys, 9 and 7. We have a tradition of buying them little surprises for each day to bring out before we hit the parks. It really helps keep down the souvenir costs. I'm having trouble finding stuff that's not too childish for them, as they are a bit past the Mickey and Donald on everything age. We have matching Phineas and Ferb shirts for one of the days (they love that show) but am still looking for some ideas for the other days we are there. Nothing too expensive and something that will fit easily in the suitcase.

Any suggestions?

What a good idea. If they are into Star Wars you could get them the soft/collapsible water bottles (Hallmark) or some other small Star Wars figurine.

Target has disney theme glow sticks (cars, toy story, avengers themes, etc), small Lego mini fig sets, check the value section at target, they have a lot of Star Wars $1.00 items too.

Here are some ideas:

* lanyard and pins for trading
* sunglasses
* character hat
* sets of quarters and pennies for pressed pennies
* water bottle straps
* swim goggles
* string sack ( to carry their loot, or park items)

Things you need to take anyway but in a Disney Theme:

toothbrushes
PJ
snacks
clothings
body wash/shampoo

also:
glow sticks
gift cards in small amounts for a snack
coupon for a snack or t-shirt

I second the pin trading!! Our kiddos are obsessed and we're not going until November. For that matter, so am I :)

But all of the ideas are wonderful, I think!! You could always look on Pinterest for ideas if you need visuals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter