• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daily Spa Specials?

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
On other cruise lines, they offer daily specials. I never book in advance because I like to take advantage of these specials. Does Disney offer any specials once onboard?

Longer cruises if places do not fill up yes.

Advertised by

• Announcement
  • In elevators.
  • In the Navigator.

Shorter cruises have less opportunities.

Good to know...we're on a 4-night during spring break. I'm expecting a full ship and lots of kids!! I'm guessing lots of moms are going to be booking spa time ;)

Yes, the Navigator usually shows the specials, but sometimes if you go to the front desk at the spa, there will be a special not advertised elsewhere. Have fun!

On other cruise lines, they offer daily specials. I never book in advance because I like to take advantage of these specials. Does Disney offer any specials once onboard?

Hi,

Another place that might have the specials for the spa is the table outside the door of the spa. They usually have flyers of some sort that explains some of their services they offer so they might put the daily specials on the table as well. Enjoy spa time!

Last edited:
On Fantasy last year they'd have a sign posted on the spa check in desk with that days specials. If I saw something intriguing going to the gym that morning I'd pop by the desk and sign up.

On the WBPC this May I didn't really notice specials other than the discount for multiple treatments. But you had to sign up for all of them at the same time to get the discounts. We had friends who signed up randomly as the 14 days progressed and it was a nightmare at the end for them to retroactively go back and do the multi treatment discounts. I didn't even try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter