Daily mirror offers

Deniseuk

Earning My Ears
Inside todays Daily mirror they have offers from travel city direct.
Might help some out
Regards Denise

OMG just looked how many days to go. Getting nearer yippeyyyyyyyy:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

With the Mirror's recent history just make sure it IS an offer and not a re-construction made up to look like one !! LOL !!

mike

I'll accept help from any quarter, already getting the "let's book next years trip..." feeling
Denise, not long now.
Beth, 4 weeeeeekkkks - lucky lucky you :bounce:
Chris

Be carefull to read the Smallprint ! It's not the bargain it first looks.

2 weeks in POP from £379 each is just what it says - just the room.

No Flights, No taxes, No transfers, No Car, No Passes.

Once its all added up they're much dearer than Virgin !!!

Their Website will price up the package and tell you the true cost.

The prices do include the flights and airport taxes - not just the room rate.

They should include flights- perhaps you were confused by the "Room Only" statement (which means there are no meals included). They'd normally include car hire, but not car insurance.

However, TCD do tend to have a lot of "hidden" charges- booking fees, credit card charges etc, plus the rate is typically based on 4 adults sharing (or there will be no discount for kids).

The other catch is that they are all "from" prices, meaning that there are a limited number of holidays available at that price. Once those seats have gone, the price goes up, often significantly (after all, someone has to pay for all the really cheap deals!).

And the dates in the article are rather vague, so you think "hmmm, October from £329 sounds good", except then you find out that the particular week in October you travel- most likely half term- is actually £300 more expensive each.

I'm not mistaken

I rang the reservation line and was quoted over £5000 for 4 adults & 2 children in POP mid September.

Their representative said that it was only the room cost.

Getting a quote from the website confirms the price.

Is anyone really gullible enough to think you can get 2 weeks in POP for £379?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter