Daily housekeeping anywhere?

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
Has anyone experienced housekeeping at any area hotels recently? Are you hearing rumblings of it returning to any specific place? I am helping an overworked mama plan a trip and frankly having daily housekeeping that even just restocks clean towels and take the trash out automatically without requests would give her a break.

If she was able to get old school pre-Covid housekeeping and she doesn't have to cook for a week, I am betting she would consider that a really, really amazing vacation.

Thanks!

You can request full daily housekeeping at DLH and GCH. I did this in October (DLH) and Easter (GCH). You do have to request it at check-in, as otherwise it is only towels and trash every other day. I also called to confirm with actual housekeeping at the start of the stay. At those prices, I think it is shameful that Disney has not returned to full housekeeping, period.

Has anyone experienced housekeeping at any area hotels recently? Are you hearing rumblings of it returning to any specific place? I am helping an overworked mama plan a trip and frankly having daily housekeeping that even just restocks clean towels and take the trash out automatically without requests would give her a break.

If she was able to get old school pre-Covid housekeeping and she doesn't have to cook for a week, I am betting she would consider that a really, really amazing vacation.

Thanks!
I stayed at Lowe's Portofino Bay resort in January and they had full housekeeping services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter