Daily Grind 8/5/09

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Well Debbie is away at the beach enjoying her party boat so I am starting this up!!!

Today:
Take Daniel to Manatee CC for registration
Glue last ABC swap page
Work on everyday swap- I want to finish before I have to mail my color swaps
Dinner- Tacos for the potluck
grocery store- vegies and some more taco shells
Bible Study and church things
talk to trainer about our little girl- she has the strangest bathroom habbits- she goes in her bed, yesterday she went on the couch and our bed, normally dogs wouldn't go where they stay but it doesn't seem to bother her

Rebecca

Debbie Hope you're enjoying the beach
Rebecca good luck with the puppy ours wants to run the house.

Today
gym
boys to M&D'S to help dad with outside stuff
unpack scrap stuff from monday
finish my laundry
dinner?

WOrk (this is a daily disaster)
Packing for vacation (gatta do it tonnight, concert tommrow)
Laundy (or ill be going naked on vacation)
planning the painting and design for my early birthday dollhouse (love my susan)

Rebecca, good luck with the puppy training. That does sound like an odd thing for a dog to do, but maybe she's just marking her territory.

DS just texted me that he's up and ready to go so I need to finish up here and get back upstairs so we can get going. This morning we're going to do some shopping along the Magnificent Mile. I'm sure we won't be buying much since there are lots of $$$$ shops. DH only has meetings this morning so when he gets out we are going to take him to lunch to this great cafe we found and then we're all going to take an architecture boat tour. Tonight DH is going to a baseball game with some of his coworkers and DS and I are going to the theatre to see Spring Awakening. DS is so excited about that. We've already been outside the theatre and taken a bunch of photos!

Have a great day everyone!

Rebecca is it just wee or the other stuff? If it is just the wee, have her checked at the vet for UTI. If it was Sultan, then jealousy could be the issue. Had a cat that did that when we got a kitten. Being locked up in the bathroom cured the cat of his ways. :rotfl2:

Hope Deb is having fun on the party boat.
Have a great time window shopping Steph!
Joyah, hope things are still going well with your Dad.
I'm with you there on the :laundy: flying_baby.

Do laundry, been gone all weekend.
Clean house because hubby didn't. :lmao: Like he was going to.
Get Swap stuff done for progress.
Work on swap stuff.

Rebecca is it just wee or the other stuff? If it is just the wee, have her checked at the vet for UTI. If it was Sultan, then jealousy could be the issue. Had a cat that did that when we got a kitten. Being locked up in the bathroom cured the cat of his ways. :rotfl2:

I am think jealousy might be the issue here- on the couch it was the cushion on the one Sultan sits behind and lays on most of the day- not his spot but the couch he is generally on. Our bed- she sleeps in Daniel's room in a crate (not potty trained or teething trained yet)- Sultan sleep on the bed and she choose right about the spot he starts on to pee on.

We think part of the problem is she was at the pet store for 3.5 months and there she just peed on paper in the cage so she learned to just pee wherever she is and we haven't broken her of the habbit yet. We need to watch the training videos we got with her and call the trainer in for a consult (was free with the purchase).

Rebecca

I'm working today. After work, M and I are grabbing a quick dinner and hitting the road for the Cape! My sister has a cottage there for the week and has invited us for the night and tomorrow. We'll be coming home tomorrow afternoon. I don't do wet and I really don't like sand, but Morgan will LOVE the beach. We haven't been in a long while. D has to work, so he gets a night in the house by himself. :scared1:

I'm bringing my cutter and some swap stuff that I can work on, because I probably won't sleep well.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Let's see....

coffee
unpack
unpack
unpack
unpack
unpack
curse because I hurt my toe/finger/knee/elbow/back/etc.
unpack
unpack

unpack
unpack
choice words because of a broken fingernail
pick up DD from horse camp

rinse and repeat....

spend all day haggling with the damn dealership. done

I can not justify the cost of cars today!!!!!!!! I'm such a miser.

But old Bessie has been acting just dandy since she was parked next to an Audi for a few hours. LOL

Should I just put 10 grand into my car and have it run for 5 more years? Or do I deserve a new car since I have been driving this one 8 years come November?

Buffy
10 grand of repairs OMG not worth it on an 8 year old car. but then again beating up the dealer is always fun. :thumbsup2 So what did you decide? or are you going to a different dealer.

10 grand would get me a new motor and transmission, basically a new car in an old body. The body is still sound, even after the accident.

Work
feild trip
eat lunch
Play with big kids
Shower
pack for vaction
WHINE and cuss cause theres too much to bring to fit in my tiny bag (who knew a three day weekend required so much)
Pack laundy
Pack laundy soap
Pack bag of cans (to return for cash)
Pack cooler (cause I know I heard I needed it (but why???))
WHINE some more about having to much to take
Land on couch to watch Dog the bounty hunter and figure out how to make it seem like less

Write list for doll house design shopping.
Birthday invites

Let's see....

coffee
unpack
unpack
unpack
unpack
unpack
curse because I hurt my toe/finger/knee/elbow/back/etc.
unpack
unpack

unpack
unpack
choice words because of a broken fingernail
pick up DD from horse camp

rinse and repeat....

But just think, you are in your own place. It's worth it. :hug:

BAMB, you need a new car. You might not need that car, but you need a new car. Just dooooo it.

My to do was:

Get DD up and ready for school
Caffeinate
Call pharmacy
Work
Balance check book
Stop at fruit stand for grapefruit and green beans
start dishwasher
download pics for anniversary album

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter