Daily call log..AP rates for July 5-?..

This is just MHO--but I have a feeling there will be something out today (maybe the 7/5 package?)--the reason being there has been talk of advertisements in the Sunday paper.

Hmm, I never thought to post this, but I will now :) First of all, I'm not an AP holder. But every year, my friend Gretchen gets so frazzled with planning her vacation that she just has me do it for her LOL So I called up and made her reservation for her, and I asked about discounts for after July 5--and the CM said that he knew nothing but to "check in the newspaper". I thought that was odd....but I just said ok and hung up.

So for all of you searching for those discounts, I would say check out the paper!! ::yes::

Good luck guys :wave:

Except AP rates won't be in the paper. Has anyone picked up an early edition of Sunday's paper?

Just imagine all of those CMs. There is all of the pent up energy from people trying to make reservations all day added to the excitement of the new codes that are coming.....once the computers are up & the codes are out, the CRO is going to go c~r~a~z~y!

I called this afternoon too to change my reservation and was also told wait til after 3.

I got Sunday's NY Times travel section today and there are no WDW ads in it. It was the first part of the paper I checked. So I don't know if there will be anything this Sunday.

Thank you for the research, sarha.;)

checked our local paper's travel section no WDW ads at all. I thought they'd be there for sure since so many CMs said to check Sunday's paper.

I called around 1pm today to ask about annual passholder codes and to book my honeymoon. The CM I spoke with said the computers would be down until 3. She didn't know of any passholder codes as of yet. ::MickeyMo

Still down...maybe around 4:30?

Originally posted by ILoveDisney-Angie
I called around 1pm today to ask about annual passholder codes and to book my honeymoon. The CM I spoke with said the computers would be down until 3. She didn't know of any passholder codes as of yet. ::MickeyMo

Hey, Angie...welcome to the DIS!

I just spoke with a very nice CM at 3:00 EST who told me the computers were still down and could not get me AP Info.

She took my name, ressie dates, perferred hotels & number of people coming & my phone number to CALL ME BACK TODAY or TOMORROW!

Hopefully that is a sign!?!?

The Disney site is down as well, maybe they are putting code info up right now???!!!!!! I will keep checking there for AP codes.

Thanks BCV23!

Well, I just got off the phone...system is still down. I was told to call back after 5pm. He said the "upgrade" would take effect then. Wonder what that means????????

So much for running errands today! I've been stuck in front of my PC all day! (To most people, this would seem pathetic... luckily, the only people reading this are probably in the same boat as I am! :p )

I love angie: Check the technical board, if I did it anyone can! ;)

OK, who here today, has actually got the same cm more than once on the phone? I'm trying to change my voice, I have called so many times. Thank god for free cell long distance. :crazy: (kinda)

MKY princess:

Originally posted by mkymouse4ever
I love angie: Check the technical board, if I did it anyone can! ;)

OK, who here today, has actually got the same cm more than once on the phone? I'm trying to change my voice, I have called so many times. Thank god for free cell long distance. :crazy: (kinda)

MKY princess:

Try this number if you don't want to use your cell: 800 828-0228.

Angie, I hope you're able to get your timer with the link MKY princess posted.

I'm at work right now trying to get some paperwork done but I'm not making much of a dent because I keep checking the boards ever 5 minutes!

3:03pm central (REPORT) Ramone CM say "nothing yet" when I asked if the "system" was up yet he said no, not yet & that it would be another 1 or 2 hours yet? At least its cold and raining here! :tongue:

MKY princess:

Originally posted by DrKnow77
So much for running errands today! I've been stuck in front of my PC all day! (To most people, this would seem pathetic... luckily, the only people reading this are probably in the same boat as I am! :p )

I gave up on anything fun today. Decided to do laundry and clean :drinking: (yes, that's how I clean) while I listen to Live365 waiting for the computers to be up and running with the discounts :bitelip: So don't worry, you aren't the only one! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter