Daily Attendance Estimate COdes

jillyjill

Earning My Ears
A while back I remember seeing a post about a websight that gave daily codes representing an estimate of expected attendance numbers. I think there is a small fee. ANyone know what I'm talking about? Each month/day had a code number stating the level of booked rooms/guests. I'd just like the impossible and that's to know if it will be crowded when I'm at WDW or not!! :lmao:

WOuld love to know where to get that info

JJ:surfweb:

You may be thinking of touringplans.com. They rate each day 1 to 10. You can get the upcoming 30 days for free. If you are looking further ahead, you can subscribe to their site for < $10 or if you bought the latest Unofficial Guide to WDE book you can get it for free as well.

A while back I remember seeing a post about a websight that gave daily codes representing an estimate of expected attendance numbers. I think there is a small fee. ANyone know what I'm talking about? Each month/day had a code number stating the level of booked rooms/guests. I'd just like the impossible and that's to know if it will be crowded when I'm at WDW or not!! :lmao:

WOuld love to know where to get that info

JJ:surfweb:

When will you be going and maybe we can all speculate from past experiences!:thumbsup2

I've found them to be fairly accurate. Enough that I use the website to help plan when to be in Disney. I haven't been yet surprised by crowds when I wasn't expecting them. <cross fingers!> I feel that forewarned is forearmed!

It should be mentioned that the numbers in the TouringPlans crowd calendars represent projected wait times, not number of guests or hotel capacity or anything else.

On a 1 day, the busiest rides at the busiest time of day will have a wait of less than 15 minutes at MK and AK, 10 at the Studios, and 20 at Epcot.

On a 10 day, over 95 minutes at MK and the Studios, over 130 at AK, over 150 at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter