D23

Paula Sedley-Burke

Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...
Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this. I wanted to join D23 but I am from the UK. Does anyone know if they will ship the membership pack to the UK? Also any views on if I should go for silver or gold?

I am a member of DVC so I think I may get a discount.

t

Tia

This is the board for discussing Disney's resort hotels at WDW, so I'm trying to find you a better spot for this post. I don't think we have a D23 board, so I'm going to move this to the UK trip planning forum in hopes that you'll get some good answers there. :)

I was a D23 member but didn't renew after my first year. The magazine is nice but is just not worth the cost. You have to pay the annual fee plus the additional postage charge for the UK was in the region of $50 :scared1:

This meant each of the magazines I received (they are quarterly) cost $31.25!!!

There are not enough events in Fl or other benefits to tempt me back.

Hi

Yes they do ship to the UK, I just have the basic membership as the only difference is whether you want the magazine or not.

Sorry I dont know if you get any dvc discount tho

Lynne M said:
This is the board for discussing Disney's resort hotels at WDW, so I'm trying to find you a better spot for this post. I don't think we have a D23 board, so I'm going to move this to the UK trip planning forum in hopes that you'll get some good answers there. :)

Thank you!

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this. I wanted to join D23 but I am from the UK. Does anyone know if they will ship the membership pack to the UK? Also any views on if I should go for silver or gold?

I am a member of DVC so I think I may get a discount.

t

Tia

Hi

There is good news for you. As a DVC member the silver option for D23 will soon be free early next year as a membership perk please check the following link "http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/member-benefits/2078-free-d23-membership-for-dvc-owners" :thumbsup2

Chris and Pooh said:
Hi

There is good news for you. As a DVC member the silver option for D23 will soon be free early next year as a membership perk please check the following link "http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/member-benefits/2078-free-d23-membership-for-dvc-owners" :thumbsup2

How great! Thank you for posting that! Made my day :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter