D23 Scavenger Hunt Teams and Starting Locations

DH and I are Team Two Fools and starting at AK.

I am so excited!!!:cool1:

My sister and I are The Californian Adventurers. We're starting at the Hollywood Studios.

I'm almost packed!

Brdlyleon and I are an as-yet-unnamed-maybe-never-to-be-named team starting in MK. We also have an open spot, if any DISboarders want to join :goodvibes!

Lurked on this board for years, joined to share excitement about the scavenger hunt. We are Team DeMint and we start in DHS.

Wow so many teams from the Dis how cool! If it wasn't for everyone posting about the Scavenger Hunt I wouldn't have known about it so a big Thank you to the folks who talked about it in mid/ late Feb!!

Anyway we're heading down to the world tomorrow (May 9th) so I'll only be able to update the main list for a bit longer. I'll be on tonight for sure but tomorrow is iffy.

Looking forward to seeing all of the teams there I'll have my LGMH and I hope you all will too!

We are the "Celebration Nation" (Named after our hometown of Celebration, FL), and we start in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter