• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 membership from the UK ?

HollysTiggers

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am a UK Disney fan and I am considering joining the D23 Disney fan club, are many of you UK people members ? Is it worth it being overseas as the benefits seem mainly US based etc so i am a little unsure if it is really worth paying the money to join ?

Thanks in advance for any reponses :thumbsup2

I seriously thought about buying D23 when it started, then I looked at the prices for shipping the magazine to the UK. The shipping prices were silly compared to the price of membership and the benifits of membership. I am glad that I did not decide to buy in to it.

I seriously thought about buying D23 when it started, then I looked at the prices for shipping the magazine to the UK. The shipping prices were silly compared to the price of membership and the benifits of membership. I am glad that I did not decide to buy in to it.

Ditto :thumbsup2

I am a D23 Charter member and enjoy getting the magazine every 3 months. The quality of the magazine and the articles inside are great, but not sure if it is worth the membership fee and shipping charges.

I did go over to Ca for the D23 expo and with the saving on the admission charges made being a member worthwhile.

I keep hoping that they start doing events over here, but I am not sure what the membership is like in the UK.

I joined on opening day and was a member for 2 years but, for me personally, it ended up becoming a VERY expensive magazine subscription as I couldn't afford to go over to the US for any of the member events.

I would say that if you can't/won't attend any of the events then no it isn't worth it in the UK due to the over-inflated shipping charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter