D23 Free now

Yay!! Just signed up!! May upgrade when I get more money!! lmao!! I'd like to have a membership card which isn't included in the Free Membership!

:cool1:

I just signed up as well!

Good for us but this is Disney realizing what a bust this D23 was. I signed up because it was free but I wouldn't have paid for it. I imagine the next thing is the magazine going digital only.

Totally agree! Now that it's free I signed up instantly but I had heard about it but just didn't think that $32.00 for probably a lot of the same stuff I get on DIS was worth it!! If I see that I'm getting a lot out of it I might upgrade but I don't know if the magazine is worth the money.

I'll take free anytime...of course it wasn't I HAD to buy something in there...darn smart Mouse :lmao:

I'll pass. Nothing new. Joined the first year and then I realized you had to pay for a miniscule change of being able to register for an event in the 3 seconds it's on sale before selling out I realized it wasn't worth it.

So many websites out there and newsletters with Disney info already. The free membership is just a way for them to market.

I'll pass. Nothing new. Joined the first year and then I realized you had to pay for a miniscule change of being able to register for an event in the 3 seconds it's on sale before selling out I realized it wasn't worth it.

So many websites out there and newsletters with Disney info already. The free membership is just a way for them to market.

Thats ok some of us are happy to join :woohoo: lots of websites & newsletters with lots of wrong info & speculation I like having things from the source

DVC members got this "perk" last year. :joker:

The "free" D23 membership is worth exactly what you pay for it (or maybe less).

I am from the UK and I am a DVC owner. I tried to sign up for free membership and got a message saying it was unavailable outside the US. Why is this?:confused:

I knew the free D23 membership was coming but didn't know that it was now available. Thanks for the link - I just signed up!

tinkerbell 766 said:
I am from the UK and I am a DVC owner. I tried to sign up for free membership and got a message saying it was unavailable outside the US. Why is this?:confused:

I read somewhere on facebook that people were saying it would be available internationally at midnite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter