D23 expo frozen/riveroflights

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
I know everyone is excited to hear about all the new things coming to dhs. However, does anyone know if they will discuss more information on the frozen ride in Norway or the river of lights show at ak?:confused3

I'm hoping we get some updates on construction and possible dates for openings :cool1:

I know everyone is excited to hear about all the new things coming to dhs. However, does anyone know if they will discuss more information on the frozen ride in Norway or the river of lights show at ak?:confused3

I'm hoping we get some updates on construction and possible dates for openings :cool1:
Frozen is expected to open May 1st. Most of the details were actually released in a LA times article. They have said they will have info on avatar but not specified rivers of light. With it expected to debut in March 2016 I'd think they would give some info.

I'm excited for a night show coming to the Animal Kingdom. I think it could help the parks popularity

Norway_Full_24988.jpg

Frozen update at the Norway pavilion

Excellent thanks :smickey:

I'm starting to wonder how these two major changes every will affect touring plans for next summer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter