D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying not to cry. I just royally screwed this up. I only have a reservation for me and not my daughter or husband. And I suppose there is no way to fix it.

It's trickey, it was so subtle the spot to click to add people to your party. I almost missed it. I would log in again and try again and see if you can make a new reservation with everyone then cancel the other one.

It's trickey, it was so subtle the spot to click to add people to your party. I almost missed it. I would log in again and try again and see if you can make a new reservation with everyone then cancel the other one.
You can’t cancel it. There isn’t an option.

Got ours for June 13. Got the confirmation email with the QR code to scan at check in. I had two tabs open on the laptop, and had it on my phone since I was at work when I first opened that screen.

My heart just sunk deep into a swearing rampage. The screen changed on my phone to let me in. I went to pick it up and my thumb hit the home button and booted me off the Disney page!!! I quickly hit the back button and it got me back to the reservation page, I was able to continue, out in the names of my wife and 3 kids, checkmarked the 4 disclaimers, set my date and time and got confirmation!

Heart rate is not normal, but just changed from an anxious fast to an excited fast!

Just made my reservation for June 8. Almost every time was available other than the first few days. Had the screen open in a few browsers and in one of them 15 minutes before it supposed to open the screen refreshed to a reservation page.

Got ours for June 13. Got the confirmation email with the QR code to scan at check in. I had two tabs open on the laptop, and had it on my phone since I was at work when I first opened that screen.

My heart just sunk deep into a swearing rampage. The screen changed on my phone to let me in. I went to pick it up and my thumb hit the home button and booted me off the Disney page!!! I quickly hit the back button and it got me back to the reservation page, I was able to continue, out in the names of my wife and 3 kids, checkmarked the 4 disclaimers, set my date and time and got confirmation!

Heart rate is not normal, but just changed from an anxious fast to an excited fast!

Wow thanks for this, I just deleted my reservation email thinking I can just scan in or something, but didn't know there was a QR code!!

I hope they flat turn people away who come a second time.
This is why we can’t have nice things.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I hope you're able to get in and get a spot.

It might be fun to people watch the entrance of the land after/before our reservation slot. The people who knowingly cheat are usually the same ones who throw tantrums because they're denied access. Could be interesting to watch.

I logged in to the Disney page at 9:00MST and was put at the do not refresh page at 10:00MST. At 11:24MST the page refeshed and I was able to make a reservation for my family. Took the first spot on June 23rd. To be honest it was way less painful that I thought, I assumed I would be sitting her all day, but might have just gotten lucky!

I just now got in:

Friday, May 31, 2019
No Times Available
Saturday, June 1, 2019
No Times Available
Sunday, June 2, 2019
No Times Available
Monday, June 3, 2019
No Times Available
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
8:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM11:00 AM to 3:00 PM2:00 PM to 6:00 PM5:00 PM to 9:00 PM8:00 PM to 12:00 AM
And more times beyond this date.....

Got in a bit ago but what's odd it I'd been waiting on the reservation screen via my work laptop since well before 10 am Pacific. After waiting for a while I started to get impatient, so I went in via my wife's account on my home laptop I almost instantly got in. Really odd how I can be waiting forever on one laptop, not refreshing or anything, and yet when I jump over to the other laptop it almost immediately let me in. Eh, worked out ok in the end; we're all set for Wednesday, June 12th between 5-9 pm. Stoked!

Have been using 2 devices since prior to 10am and still not through on either device. No joy here. Here’s hoping we all get in eventually.

You can’t cancel it. There isn’t an option.

I'd been a little crazy all morning. I was logged into my phone and laptop. My phone never did go through, but the laptop did. I can't believe I missed the place to add the names. I thought I was being prepared, and I still messed up. Be careful everyone. I'll see if I can fix this somehow, but I am so sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter