Cypress Pointe Grand Villa, 1 BR

justbishop

Watch your words spread hope like fire...
I was just quoted $115 (600 points) total for a 2 night stay in a 1 br (9/9-9/11). I would be renting from an owner. Too good to be true?

Also, anyone stayed in one of these and have photos? I'm particularly interested in the glass wall separating the bedroom from the kitchen/living area.

TIA!

Here is a picture of the "B" side 1 bedroom but I think it predates the most recent renovation changes.

Oh, is there not actually a door that can close the bedroom off?

I stayed there when it looked like the picture above. The "hole" is acutally a window (hard to tell) and it had a blind that came down for privacy. There is also a door, so the room shuts off, but the only bathroom acess is through the bedroom. Those rooms used to rent for about $65. on hotelkingdom so your price is good, but not necessarily great.

I stayed there when it looked like the picture above. The "hole" is acutally a window (hard to tell) and it had a blind that came down for privacy. There is also a door, so the room shuts off, but the only bathroom acess is through the bedroom. Those rooms used to rent for about $65. on hotelkingdom so your price is good, but not necessarily great.

Thanks for the info :)

THE #1 complaint about CPGV resort are the 1 bedroom units. It make sense as they are small, advertised for 4 but really only serve 2 well and in an area known for large, fancy units set up for families. These units are not that and are a stretch with 2 adults & two kids. As an option and understanding the limitations they can be OK but not a primary choice for lodging I'd make. It is barely equal to most hotel rooms that offer a mini kitchen.

We stayed in a 1BR last September. For 2 adults and 2 kids under the age of 3 it wasn't horrible but for a week we only paid $200. There is a sliding door that seperates the kitchen/living room from the bedroom. The only reason I'd ever consider staying there again (in a bigger unit of course) would be for the salt water pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter