Cypress Pointe compared to Cypress Pointe GV

Kirsty

Earning My Ears
Were stayin at cypress pointe from may 1 - may 14 and i just wanted to find out what kind of experiences ppl have had.
I have heard some great reports about CP GV, but not much about CP. I know the buildings are older and not as modern, but are they still nice and close to the activities etc??
I read some really bad reports about CP and want to know if i should be worried about staying there!

We arealso stayong at Cypress Pointe (not GV) April 8 to 16th. I've done tons of research on both. I do know that Cypress Pointe has been recently remodeling each of its units. You can see pictures of the remodels on their web site. I requested a newly remodeled 3 bedroom villa....I'll let you know what I get. I too have read some pretty negative reports...but the more recent reports have been pretty good. I guess we'll have to wait and see...Ann:scratchin :scratchin

Just returned from CP GV. Although CP may be a little older it doesn not change any activities. Infact you will be closer to main bldg and pool. I was very happy with my stay there. The extra space the 2brs offered us was perfect . the kids had there space as awell as the adults. screened porches. The whole resort seemed very well maintained no matter what section you are in.

Location was great 5minutes to disney and everything else you could possibly want minutes away.

Have a great time!

:) Hi: Just got back from trip and stayed at CP. Have not stayed at Grand.
CP is a nice resort, everything close to pools. However, although unit was modern and nice the 2nd BR was very small compared to other resorts I stay at. Two twin beds that can be made a double as one is trundle type. However leaves little walk around room either way. Other than that resort and unit great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter